GO : Zebronics, Coolermaster, Leadtek Products

ultimabasher

Skilled
i dont know if what i am doing is right but ill give it a try

i have a dealer with me who is a good frnd of mine and is dealing in Zebronics, Coolermaster, Leadtek Products

i can arrange a go for those products if the minimum order is 2

i can ask him for some discount and he can surely give me
just for the info today i just casually asked the price for 8600gt 512mb ddr3 and he told me 6000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah its decent price

so ur call guys

he has coolermaster smps cases and everything u can ask for

just name it and ill ask him and confirm the price for whatever number of orders u ask for

hmm i asked him the price of leadtek 8800gt but he told that its yet to arrive

kooldude1411 said:

will ask him that tomorrow

vNerd said:
also CM Stacker 832

will ask him tomorrow

cOOl_chap said:
^1 .....can he get the side panels for CM 690??

lolz let me ask him that too and please mention what type are u looking for

any specific or the normal ones that come with the case

sTALKEr said:
cm-690 comes wid a replacement panel wid a window in it.. guess thats what he's referring to..

Eggjaaktly :D...thats the exact thing m talking bout...with a clear side panel.
@ Kool...yes...thats a SLI certified case...should be big enuff to house 2 8800 sli'd.

kooldude1411 said:
is this CM-690 big enough for 8800GT ?
yes its big enough. it will fit a 8800gtx also in sli configuration without any problems.

thebanik said:
man a decently priced CM690 would have many takers including me. So maybe ask for a lot of 5 and the best discount, :)

the cm690 as it is is priced same as usa price & cheaper in chennai. i think even if you take 5 pieces max discount u will get is 100rs.

sorry guys he says he wont sell indvidual products like side panel and led fans

so dissapointment there

also that he says that he wont be having cm 690 and cm 832 but yeah he is saying he has cm 830 and price of single piece is 14k

he is yet to get price of multiple piece

he says he can readily make graphics card available and also motherboards

man a decently priced CM690 would have many takers including me. So maybe ask for a lot of 5 and the best discount,

Shipping cabby is diff...since SMC also imports it...I guess u should find it in hehru place for a max of arnd 4.2k.Btw this sells for 80$ arnd in US with shipping...so its quite a good price here :p

Supra said:
Shipping cabby is diff...since SMC also imports it...I guess u should find it in hehru place for a max of arnd 4.2k.Btw this sells for 80$ arnd in US with shipping...so its quite a good price here :p

i dont think u read correctly on newegg. its 80$ + 19$ shipping. its always been like this. only now has the price dropped on newegg & its 65$ + 19$ shipping due to some holidays.

Back