GO : Zebronics, Coolermaster, Leadtek Products

ZZF has it for $59.99 shipped. And they also had a $20 MIR on top of it for couple of weeks. So I think we are paying a premium of ~1500 over US market. Actually at 4k I dont mind, but it always feels that we are being leeched (either by our gov or by dealers).

Edit: Now ZZF have increased to $80. It was 60 for quite a long time.

I called SMC a couple of weeks ago and they didnt have the CM690 then. Will try it out today again and post here whether they have got it now or not.

random2 said:
ZZF has it for $59.99 shipped. And they also had a $20 MIR on top of it for couple of weeks. So I think we are paying a premium of ~1500 over US market. Actually at 4k I dont mind, but it always feels that we are being leeched (either by our gov or by dealers).

Edit: Now ZZF have increased to $80. It was 60 for quite a long time.

do you know that MIR are useless. please dont reduce money when you see MIR as you dont get them back most of the times & even when you do you have to go through so much trouble for 3 months to get it back.

Do u have any idea of the tax/CD structure of US? Online stores do not have to pay any tax & customs duty in US is as good as zero. Plus how many Indian buyers even buy this cabinet. Its all in volumes man. See the price of mobile phones in India....a Nokia 3110 sells for 150 Euro or arnd 199 $ in US....the same u get here for 5.5k....noone posts the good side ever.if the comp hardware market becomes as big as mobile phones expect the prices to be like that then :p

If its of any help, I got my CM-690 few days back for 4.1k in Jaipur thru the local zebby dealer. Pretty good cabby and way better than the Antibiotic that I used last.

Back