God of War Chains of Olympus

Spacescreamer said:
^^ re linked to be precise.

actually no. it's re-encoded. that's the only way the size reduces to <700. a simple relinking still leaves the game at 935mb :) (after ripping out the updates and level 9 cso compression)

edit : pm me if you want links

yep even the file i downloaded is lagging in gameplay... i extracted the rar file and it gave me a 1.49gb file... but the gameplay is really laggy ...anyone knw how to fix plz pm me...

and man it is such an awesome game.. kratos in the palm of my hands muhohohhahahahahaha :p

VERY GOOD GAME...one of best reason to why to buy PSP....awesom game....

it may not work with 3.40oe

i m running on 3.90m33 update2 with ISO mode Sony 91XX something.....with phat PSP

works g8.........

the game is mindblowing. awsome work by ready at dawn studios.

the only thing that is annoying is the frame rate its really choppy

even thought i've set my clock to 333mhz still framing. :(

help please

doesnt matter which firmware as long as its an ISO..and have the clock speed at 333mhz....awesome game ....but its 2 short(not to complain)....two sittings and its done(battery drained out in between :p) ....

and on a side note try patapon.....pon pon pata pon :p

paroxy said:
doesnt matter which firmware as long as its an ISO..and have the clock speed at 333mhz....awesome game ....but its 2 short(not to complain)....two sittings and its done(battery drained out in between :p) ....

and on a side note try patapon.....pon pon pata pon :p

LOL, that was irritating

i was initially totally pwned...but there isn't a game i haven't mastered yet :p

the game is totally addictive ( i keep humming out the rhythm thats the only way i can get thru :p)

well my file is an iso file and my cpu speed is 333mhz and still the game is annoyingly slow looks like it sometimes works in 15-20 fps...

feels like crysis :p on all max

i have the ISO now, i'll try playing it 2night. I have heard the game is too short, so i guess it'll be short for me too. I finished the demo in a single try (as i have already played God of War on PS2 earlier).

I have finished the Game on Normal Difficulty !!! The Game is too Short :no:

@ satan I am using 3.90 m33 -2 :) the game lagged a lot & there was one in game video *i get aboard the ship in Hades* which was stuttering like i was on 486 :(

xXx said:
I have finished the Game on Normal Difficulty !!! The Game is too Short :no:

@ satan I am using 3.90 m33 -2 :) the game lagged a lot & there was one in game video *i get aboard the ship in Hades* which was stuttering like i was on 486 :(

I'm on 3.71 M33 and the came runs nicely. No lagging anywhere whatsoever. I think the lagging issue is related to using compressed (CSO) files. Just use the nromal ISO and it should run fine. Also make sure you have the CPU settings and everything at default.

yep same here... maybe theres something wrng in the torrent that we hd downloaded...

i tried patapon downloaded it from 2 torrents and still the damn game gets stuck in the now loading screeenn...

satanofgamers said:
yep same here... maybe theres something wrng in the torrent that we hd downloaded...
i tried patapon downloaded it from 2 torrents and still the damn game gets stuck in the now loading screeenn...

Goto M33 VSH Menu (if u hav installed CFW) by pressing SELECT button

then SELECT USB ISO MODE to Sony NP9660

thts it

Back