God of War Chains of Olympus

WOW! Am I late for the party or what? :p

Oh well, just started the game and it's amazing. The sound effects, for a hand-held console, is definitely awesome. Brutal kills, kick-ass graphics, smooth frames rates, sex mini-games, we have it all in here. Now I wonder why they didn't bring such a game on PS2?

Ethan_Hunt said:
WOW! Am I late for the party or what? :p

Oh well, just started the game and it's amazing. The sound effects, for a hand-held console, is definitely awesome. Brutal kills, kick-ass graphics, smooth frames rates, sex mini-games, we have it all in here. Now I wonder why they didn't bring such a game on PS2?
You're too late bro :p

Anyways i think they decided to keep this exclusive as PSP wasn't selling too well back when they released this game, and as PSP needed some heavyweight games to boost its sales, this didn't come on the PS2.

dhruvrock2000 said:
Wait for Ghost of Sparta ? Its already out buddy and much better than Chains of Olympus.
I meant....after he finishes COO. Till then he will have to wait for GOS :bleh:

xXx said:
@ethan....too late bro :p

b/w how much you played ???

just wait for Ghost of Sparta...:p

Yeah I know, but I guess it's never to late to play a God of War game, eh? ;)

I'm currently in the temple of Helios. I already tried the beginning sequence of Ghost of Sparta, but the frame rates seemed very poor. :ashamed:

^it aint, if you r using a Gen-3 OS on PSP, try using the 333mhz processor for PSP. to do that, press select while on XMB menu and from there you can see the settings for Processor.

U finished Chains of Olympus ??? as it is a very small game, can be finished within 5hrs runtime :p

xXx said:
U finished Chains of Olympus ??? as it is a very small game, can be finished within 5hrs runtime :p

I'm yet to complete it. I can't seem to go on prolonged sessions on the PSP without a pain in my wrist. It's a bit small for my palms grip. Also I feel the analog thumb stick is awkwardly placed. It should have been placed right where the D-Pad is located. So I have to cut down on the time I play on it.

^Oy! now I know, why do u feel that stutter :p

I also had the same problem, its coz the MSPD u r using is not genuine and probably fake. I had the same problem with my MSPD 4gb, l8r i found out that it was because of the fake MSPD. I switched over to 8gb Genuine Sony MSPD and it worked properly, no stuttering :D

Completed the game yesterday and man it was outstanding. The music, especially, was brilliant. I had all the upgrades done by the end. Excellent work by Ready at Dawn team. I think the length was pretty decent. I was stuck in the Euros puzzle for quite a long time and without a strategy guide (was travelling), it proved to be quite frustrating.

Congrats Ethan, did u get a new CFW/get a new MSPD?

Which is the best GoW acc to you'll?

I haven't played 3 yet (played all 4 others, and the one on mobile), but it has to be GoW 2, that was my first epic game, back then a ps2 was all i had and the game was mesmerized me.

Back