Godaddy Domain names for $1.49 only. Get them now!

Re: GoDaddy DotCom Registration for only $1

andrew327 said:
Thanks buddy, even .net is working, just registered one ;)
Yea, basically for all domains! I din't intend to imply that its strictly for .com registrations as my title may imply :|

Thanks for informing

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Oh and wats the last date for applying this coupon code

Pat, varkey, thank you!. Registered and set up a mail account using Google Apps. :D

One final question. How can I edit the homepage of my site? Right now I'm using the Starter Web page of GoDaddy (which shows a GoDaddy header). I want a simple HTML page (I know that much HTML), but I can't seem to find an option anywhere to let me edit the home page.

I don't have credit card.

I have paypal account. How to use paypal option? not able to find it :ashamed:

I am getting only two option during 'Select Your Payment Method', that is 'CREDIT CARD' and 'CHECK'.

Sudarshan_SMD said:
I don't have credit card.

I have paypal account. How to use paypal option? not able to find it :ashamed:
The Paypal payment option is disabled when you use a coupon like this. So only Credit Card.

letmein said:
Pat, varkey, thank you!. Registered and set up a mail account using Google Apps. :D

One final question. How can I edit the homepage of my site? Right now I'm using the Starter Web page of GoDaddy (which shows a GoDaddy header). I want a simple HTML page (I know that much HTML), but I can't seem to find an option anywhere to let me edit the home page.
you can use a ftp client like filezilla and access your host/domain name using username and password and upload the html pages

Back