going for Galaxy SII (need some help)

Deb0

Disciple
I have ordered a Galaxy R in Letsbuy.com & it over 2 weeks now, they didnt delivered so i have cancelled the order & decided to go for Galaxy SII.

Should i consider any other phone in that price range ???

Galaxy Note is too big for calling it a mobile phone & does it getting a ICS update ??? & i'm keen to trying various custom Roms & stuffs as Galaxy SII has more developer support than Galaxy Note so i'm leaning on to it, correct me if i'm wrong ...

Locally im getting SII for around 30k, i really dont wanna go online now after that instance, just tell if the price is ok or not.

Thanks in advance
<

yea i will take that consideration first, if im uncomfortable with it, then i will go for S2.

any other phone i should consider, other than this 2 ???

anything from sony ericssion ??finally bought Galaxy Note & im super happy

THANKS guys for all the help

Finally you got a mobile buddy ! Congo
<

Post some pics if possible.
<

thanks guys ...she is beautiful, the color reproduction is just awesome & it feels so good for eyes but if u max the brightness level it hurts a bit ...hd videos r running like butter.

the only thing im really worried is about the speaker sound ..why its so low ??? i want some info from Note owners is it really that low or i have to change some settings ???

surely i will post some pics 2morrow, for now its on 10 hrs recharge mode.

one more interesting thing i came through, after using it for 3 hrs (browsing, playing games, hd videos) i really forgot that this thing is so big, but whenever my sis is cuming with his phone, im like omg my phone is sooo huge & whenever i am starting it fresh it feels huge but after 20 mins its normal
<

In my opinion wait for a few more days and get lg optimus 4x for 21k in india..price may increase a bit..

But the specs are awesome..

Tegra3 quad core processor 1.5ghz.

720p tru hd ips 4.7 in panel.

Ics 4.0

8mp camera.

And much more..

I too have galaxy s2 gt-i9100.

But, this ones just awesome...will beat any of the current android phones..

Just wait a few more days and enjoy this..

Details on:

http://www.mobile-price.in/2012/03/01/lg-optimus-4x-hd-price-in-india/

Hmm no wonder Nokia has decreased the price of Lumia 800. In the event it makes sense for all people investing 20k to wait a few days and check the new arrivals, as atleast the older models should see a drop in price.

In my opinion wait for a few more days and get lg optimus 4x for 21k in india..price may increase a bit..

But the specs are awesome..

Tegra3 quad core processor 1.5ghz.

720p tru hd ips 4.7 in panel.

Ics 4.0

8mp camera.

And much more..

I too have galaxy s2 gt-i9100.

But, this ones just awesome...will beat any of the current android phones..

Just wait a few more days and enjoy this..

Details on:

http://www.mobile-price.in/2012/03/01/lg-optimus-4x-hd-price-in-india/

21k? Surely that is a typo.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

On a hindsight, it looks like a typo. No way would the top of the line phone be available for 21k, it would be more in the range of 31k. In any event, the new quad core releases should result in the drop in price for Galaxy SII...

IMO quad cores will be 35-40k plus atleast, probably in the same range as as iphone 4s.

Damn, quad cores will be in markets in a few months.

Now if only we could get an OS to do justice to the hardware.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Back