Camera going for my first dslr. (HELP)

blackpixel

Disciple
well am planning to buy my first dslr next month and i dont know which one to buy actually. :|
got 40k in my pocket.

i was thinking abt buying canon 60D. wot u guys think ?

P.S : well i prefer canon abv nikon.

Nikon 5200, if I were in that budget ...

Check
snapsort.com
compare both side by side, if haven't already...

Nikon :/
my frnds all use canon.so its better to buy canon so that i can rent there lenses :p
You have the answer in your question itself.
Get whatever(from Canon) fits in your budget. If you are going for 60D, you will to stretch your budget as 60D with 18-55 kit lens is available for ~50k. If you can't stretch your budget, 600D is your option( with options to buy extra lens in your budget).

@blackpixel If you are a occasional/learning photographer initially go with a budget DSLR like Canon 600D with kit lens. And don't buy considering megapixels, more megapixels are only useful if you are going for large size prints. Further you can save up the money and buy lenses.

well am planning to buy my first dslr next month and i dont know which one to buy actually. :|
got 40k in my pocket.

i was thinking abt buying canon 60D. wot u guys think ?

P.S : well i prefer canon abv nikon.

Hi bro,
last week I sold my 1000D in ebay and now plannign to buy 60D like you
60D is far far better than 600D i compare in store .
I will buy 60D this jan 2014
I hope u will also buy .

You have the answer in your question itself.
Get whatever(from Canon) fits in your budget. If you are going for 60D, you will to stretch your budget as 60D with 18-55 kit lens is available for ~50k. If you can't stretch your budget, 600D is your option( with options to buy extra lens in your budget).
i will get it for 45 k with 18-55 kit lens.
or i shld go for 600D with 18-135 lens :/ confused -.-
will try both dslr today itself :|
will let u all knw ;)

Back