Going to US in a month anybody needs anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

radarhunter

Disciple
Hey there buddies i am going to US in June returning in July itself.

Going there to give my Barred Law exams will have by rest whole month free so will shop for u guys so kindly let me know the details of the stuff you want me to bring.

Please order for something small as i can easily bring it in my bags and without customs giving me a problem.

If anybody needs anything kindly let me know.

And do give me it`s full details and price
if possible website address too.

Anyone who`s interested ????

i`ll wait for your replies kindly pm me for your stuff.

Bye for now see ya later.

WILL STAY WITH MY RELATIVES
That is no problem as i won`t be using my card it`ll be my aunt`s you can give me money for the same plus whatever shipping it requires in US itself and transfer the money in my account number in advance and i`ll pay the same amount to my aunt for the products.

Please pay in advance and another request please don`t make heavy orders.
Kindly pm me who want to buy anything.
But please give me it`s full details :
The method of ordering and total cost it would incurr me to ship it in US itself.
etc,etc,etc.

The orders are on mutual trust so if you want to order you may but please please please give me it`s full details and only ask me if you really want it and are ready to pay in advance.

then i guess we can deal on phone too not too much of a problem man
Pm me for more details.If you want any ????

Any one else.

?????????/

hmmm .. can u do this ?

i will get something shipped to ur US address and u will have to bring it for me to india.. something small like say a gpu.

ill pay the shipping charges from chandigarh to my place.

is that okay ?

any exact return dates from the usa ???

Dude I Really apreciate That u r taking the pain to Bring some goddies for fellow members BUT the advance payment thingy Does'nt sound Good ! I mean How will anybody Trust u ? You r a new member at TE , Nobody here Knows u personally ! So I dont Think that anybody will be willing to take the Risk of giving u the advance payment ! No Offence but wats the Gurantee that u will be back and bring the goods that has been ordered ? If some senior member here can vouch for u then its ok but otherwise there is a great risk involved in this Kind of Dealing ! :)

EDIT : Now If u can meet MOHIT coz he is also living in chandigarh and MOHIT vouches for u , Then I guess its ok ! You must understand there is always a risk involved in such kinda Dealings ! :)

Bluffmaster said:
Dude I Really apreciate That u r taking the pain to Bring some goddies for fellow members BUT the advance payment thingy Does'nt sound Good ! I mean How will anybody Trust u ? You r a new member at TE , Nobody here Knows u personally ! So I dont Think that anybody will be willing to take the Risk of giving u the advance payment ! No Offence but wats the Gurantee that u will be back and bring the goods that has been ordered ? If some senior member here can vouch for u then its ok but otherwise there is a great risk involved in this Kind of Dealing ! :)

EDIT : Now If u can meet MOHIT coz he is also living in chandigarh and MOHIT vouches for u , Then I guess its ok ! You must understand there is always a risk involved in such kinda Dealings ! :)
Ur wish buddy can`t say anything really.
It`s mutual trust and nothing else
can`t comment on what ya are saying

mohit said:
hmmm .. can u do this ?

i will get something shipped to ur US address and u will have to bring it for me to india.. something small like say a gpu.

ill pay the shipping charges from chandigarh to my place.

is that okay ?

any exact return dates from the usa ???
please be clear

man you guys trying to pull my leg at one time you say meet him and when i get ready you he says he`s not from chandigarh ???????????

Please make clear what you guys want. Cause it`s giving me kind of a confusion.

Radar , Mohit will get something shipped to your relative's place in the U.S where you will be staying and he wants you to send it to his place whenever u come back to India . is that difficult to understand ? Mohit will pay for shipping charges just for sending the package from your place ( Chandigarh ) to his place .

ooops Chhattisgarh - chandigarh Got confused ! sorry my Bad , did'nt Read it properly ! I am sure there r many other senior members from chandigarh but I dont know the names ! Radar Plz search and find the members from chandigarh and then meet them personally ! :)

broar94 said:
Radar , Mohit will get something shipped to your relative's place in the U.S where you will be staying and he wants you to send it to his place whenever u come back to India . is that difficult to understand ? Mohit will pay for shipping charges just for sending the package from your place ( Chandigarh ) to his place .

not at all difficult man but i wanted to ask you why is this that you wanted to ship at my place there and me itself to bring it back why is that and what good will it do.

Bluffmaster said:
ooops Chhattisgarh - chandigarh Got confused ! sorry my Bad , did'nt Read it properly ! I am sure there r many other senior members from chandigarh but I dont know the names ! Radar Plz search and find the members from chandigarh and then meet them personally ! :)

You guys want to confirm my authenticity it`s jus` because of that otherwise no worries man it`s okay from my side i am relaxing here at my place what will i gain out of it the same price on the net the same price i`ll be getting it so i don`t see my profit.

But it`s okay whtever you guys think cause it`s okay if you guys don`t wanna deal. I just wanted something to do while i was off after the entrance tests but okay if you guys want it this way no probs man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back