Going to US in a month anybody needs anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
look guys,
radar made a generous offer. Theres no need to beat him up about it. Hes not a courier guy who'll get stuff for you for a price. hes offering a favour. if any one want they can say thank you or no thank you. but be polite.

If you dont trust him, thats understandable. but then let him have a good impression of the people on this forum.
is that difficult to understand ?
IMO this kind of remark is uncalled for.

pastrykunal said:
look guys,
radar made a generous offer. Theres no need to beat him up about it. Hes not a courier guy who'll get stuff for you for a price. hes offering a favour. if any one want they can say thank you or no thank you. but be polite.

If you dont trust him, thats understandable. but then let him have a good impression of the people on this forum.

IMO this kind of remark is uncalled for.

Thank a lot for supporting my point.

Bluffmaster said:
Dude I Really apreciate That u r taking the pain to Bring some goddies for fellow members BUT the advance payment thingy Does'nt sound Good ! I mean How will anybody Trust u ? You r a new member at TE , Nobody here Knows u personally ! So I dont Think that anybody will be willing to take the Risk of giving u the advance payment ! No Offence but wats the Gurantee that u will be back and bring the goods that has been ordered ? If some senior member here can vouch for u then its ok but otherwise there is a great risk involved in this Kind of Dealing ! :)

EDIT : Now If u can meet MOHIT coz he is also living in chandigarh and MOHIT vouches for u , Then I guess its ok ! You must understand there is always a risk involved in such kinda Dealings ! :)
Hmm charging advance makes all the sense, he is not gonna get stuff and then chase everyone for payments. Its your risk in trusting him and not his, as he is offering the gesture.

Anyone would do that.

radarhunter said:
sure just tell me which site and the exact link

cause i don`t want troubles later man.

Ur a great guy Radar :cheers: . Tho i dont want anything i truly respect ur such kind of favor.

Even I would have charged advance except that I would less with a little lesser than Indian prices with a huge profit margin.
Say selling 7900GT for 17k

How about us mumbai guys all get together and ask him to get us 100 Taiyo Yuden dvds ? We can take 20-25 discs per person, not more.

ya even i was gonna pm abt that :).. we should all do that..

but maybe a few more for each of us.. . 20 would get over soon :)

lol

Why do u guyz waste efforts on simple things like DVDs, get good stuff when such offers are made instead of tring to a save a few dollars on DVDs.

Hi

This is Ayan Debnath from Kolkata.

I want to buy a XFX 6800XT PCI-Ex card from newegg.com costing just $99.

and a cheapest 80mm LED FAN with 3 pin connection (with speed sensor).

Can you help me out ?

Reply soon

Ayan Debnath

ayan_don@hotmail.com

thats 99$ including MIR, which u generally dont take into account coz it mite take ages to recieve the MIR

memories_dv said:
How about us mumbai guys all get together and ask him to get us 100 Taiyo Yuden dvds ? We can take 20-25 discs per person, not more.

Sorry buddy that`lll be a lot of burden and plus it made create trouble for other stuff
you can easily get a DvD here
please ask for something that you cannot get from here.

Please don`t ask for something that is available here

or

something which costs just 500-1000 bucks more than the one in US.

It`ll be a sheer waste of time and energy.

Kindly try and understand.

hmmm can you list out, what you can get(price and size wise) and what you can't.. make then people would be able to make a choice..

pls do so..thanks

That kind of stuff is not possible for me man.

Why do you think i asked for you guys to provide me with exact links

This was the reason for so.

That`s why i won`t be able to give you any details on anything.

I jus` asked you guys not to orders things link 50 boxex of DvD`s man this is something that will get me caught for sure.
How can i explain that the stuff is not sale and just for my use i am bringing them to India just to use them and trying to save some dollars per Box.

afaik they dont bother you much which dvd's... my friend got 2 spirals of cds.. long time back. they chked and didnt say anything to him. they were all blank verbatim cds.. hmm

but ya i can understand....

btw what you tink you can get will not get you caught?? are you bringin anything for yourself? cause there is a 25k limit .. so you can safetly bring in stuff worth 25k.. and even more if you can get em undervalued.

And moreover Sirjee there is also a weight limit.

And how the hell do you think i am going to carry 50 boxes of Your DvDs

taras kha lo mere pe. (have some mercy on me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back