Good 10" tablet under 15K ?

avi

Skilled
Someone I know is coming from Singapore. Guys any good tablets under 15-17k ? 9.5-10" is a must.

also how is HP Touchpad ?
also your feedback on Nook HD+ and Kindle Fire HD 8.9" ?

Main usage :
PDF
occasional movies & stuff

No micromax, iberry type tablets. Some good & branded ones.

Thank you !!

I'm also looking for the same kind of device for my mother. Mostly for reading and video or voice chat. and playing games by my sister.. How is Ainol NOVO 10 Hero? How good it is for reading?

Any suggestions..

I'm also looking for the same kind of device for my mother. Mostly for reading and video or voice chat. and playing games by my sister.. How is Ainol NOVO 10 Hero? How good it is for reading?

Any suggestions..

I am using Ainol Novo Hero 10 from a month, The tab is is good,i watch lot of movies and read pdf's. But Os crashes some times when you run some apps for ex torrent client or some game.Worth the money spent.

if you remove all the others brands and just look at the top of line , you are left with samsung /ipad and asus.

the others below it will be the chinese ones which are all flaky depending on your luck

coming to indian , the spice m1010 looks a good buy

I am using Ainol Novo Hero 10 from a month, The tab is is good,i watch lot of movies and read pdf's. But Os crashes some times when you run some apps for ex torrent client or some game.Worth the money spent.

I dont think i will use the torrents client. basically it is for my mother to read and also to do voice and video chat.. so how much weight generally.. where did u buy from i.e ainolstore.com... how abt shipping and customs charges?
How about the performance i mean lag and mutli application running and battery backup?

no i bought from ainolindia site, Hero is available for 12k and hero 2 for 14k,Regarding performance, i didn't find much lag, now a day i use tab instead of laptop for everything, but lately now my tab restarts a lot when on standby i guess its because of OS issue, will have to update the firmware.

Guys need feedback on HP Touchpad. My friend has it & willing to sell me for cheap.

Is there anything I need to worry about touchpad ?

How come HP touch pad is still an option to get? And whats wrong with iberry 10 inch newly launched tab? Other than having 1024 resolution its other specs are great. Anyone read bad reviews of it? It has even got samsung chipset and not MTK.

Back