good 2k 144hz monitor for gaming and photo editing

Hi everyone ..
I recently got my hands on a 3070 thanks to a member on te .. and im planing to upgrade my monitor as 1080p 60 is just not cutting it anymore ..
My primary purpose will be as im a photographer to edit pictures and a little bit of video editing as well .. and ofcource gaming as well ... i dont play competitive games that much just single player titles ...
Also require HDR for sure on it

My budget is within 30k max 35k ..

Thank you

I've been using the LG Ultragear 32GK650 for a couple of years now and they strike a good balance between color accuracy and gaming necessities like 144Hz 1ms.
I use it for casual gaming and photo/video editing and they cost around 25k on amazon.

same as @ktks1 I use the LG 32GK650f in office and at home and it's strikes the perfect balance between price, screen size and refresh rate. After a bit tuning the color accuracy is also pretty satisfactory.

I've been using the LG Ultragear 32GK650 for a couple of years now and they strike a good balance between color accuracy and gaming necessities like 144Hz 1ms.
I use it for casual gaming and photo/video editing and they cost around 25k on amazon.
Does this monitor have hdr? Was looking for a hdr monitor as well

Does this monitor have hdr? Was looking for a hdr monitor as well
There are no true HDR monitors in India, I think. OLED TVs will be the best bet or FALD LCD TVs. Rest have HDR for namesake. If you enable HDR in Windows, you will mostly see washed-out colours in HDR400 monitors. So don't bother about HDR IMO.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat and after much research I'm going for the LG 27GL850, these manufacturers have no intention of releasing newer models or the refreshes sooner.

It usually goes for Rs.32,990 except for during sales.
It's back down to 29,990 so I'm taking it as a sign and ordering it by tonight instead of wasting more time looking for another.

Get GB G27Q off ITD instead, https://www.rtings.com/monitor/tools/compare/lg-27gl850-b-gigabyte-g27q/912/12904

Any idea when LG plans to release anything after GL series here? Even the GN series? Not expecting GP series anytime soon.

I'm in the same boat and after much research I'm going for the LG 27GL850, these manufacturers have no intention of releasing newer models or the refreshes sooner.

It usually goes for Rs.32,990 except for during sales.
It's back down to 29,990 so I'm taking it as a sign and ordering it by tonight instead of wasting more time looking for another.

My issue with that monitor is the relatively low contrast ratio. If rtings.com or Hardware Unboxed reviewed Lenovo G27q-20, would be great. It seems very promising.

I did consider it but replacements in case something goes wrong will be a breeze when it comes to Amazon.
ITDepot uses Insurance shipping and does a fairly good job with bubble wrapping the monitor. So shipping damages shouldn't be a issue (1000Rs extra for the shipping ;-; All in all i paid 23,692 monnies) It took em 1 day to ship the monitor after acknowledging the payment done by me via GPay and 5 days for the monitor to reach me in Mumbai. However, idk if they accept returns for dead pixel/excessive blooming... The monitor i got had no dead pixels and acceptable blooming.

Back