Less than 10K Good Bluetooth stereo headset under 2.5k

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
I am looking for a good Bluetooth stereo headset under 2.5k to use with my Vibe Z2 pro
Primary purpose is still voice calling. So it has to be good for that purpose.
Stereo listening is a secondary purpose which will be only when I watch some video or something.

Please suggest some good options. Is the Sony SBH20 any good?

http://www.amazon.in/Sony-SBH20-Ste...2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1413473440&sr=1-2

If I cannot get a stereo headset that is good for voice calls, then please suggest a regular mono one

LG Tone+ HBS-730 is a great option as well. It has pretty good SQ and have a great battery backup as well. Mic is pretty good as well. I have it since past 6 months and extremely comfy. Its available for around 35$ in Amazon.com, ebay.com etc.
P.S. Beware of the chinese replicas of this model. Flooded with the same in ebay.com

LG Tone+ HBS-730 is a great option as well. It has pretty good SQ and have a great battery backup as well. Mic is pretty good as well. I have it since past 6 months and extremely comfy. Its available for around 35$ in Amazon.com, ebay.com etc.
P.S. Beware of the chinese replicas of this model. Flooded with the same in ebay.com

Yes I have read very good reviews about this one but it is pricey. Ordering from Amazon USA or buy it from eBay India (imported pieces) still touches price of above 4K.
One con I feel for this is that If any of the earphones knock off them the device is sort of useless and in such cases I prefer the ones with 3.5mm jack.

Btw if anyone is interested the effective price after cash back comes to Rs. 1170 on paytm for black one.

Is Paytm reliable? I don't trust paytm because of bad experiences by some people that I know. From what I heard, like some other similar sites, they use the deals as a ruse to get peoples money into their wallet service. Orders are cancelled and instead of refunding, they put it into the wallet which you can redeem for only their services.

Anyway, I got an entry level Mono headset for the time being. Will be getting a better one soon. I have already considered the LG Tone+ as well, even had it in discount for 3k, but decided against it because the ear buds are fixed. One more headset that I am considering is the Sony SBH50 which has a call id display

Is Paytm reliable? I don't trust paytm because of bad experiences by some people that I know. From what I heard, like some other similar sites, they use the deals as a ruse to get peoples money into their wallet service. Orders are cancelled and instead of refunding, they put it into the wallet which you can redeem for only their services.

Anyway, I got an entry level Mono headset for the time being. Will be getting a better one soon. I have already considered the LG Tone+ as well, even had it in discount for 3k, but decided against it because the ear buds are fixed. One more headset that I am considering is the Sony SBH50 which has a call id display

Paytm is not totally reliable and I would not really buy anything high value from there. Like if I were to buy an iPhone even with the mouthwatering 5k cash back I will not. But for lower value items you can go ahead. You can use the wallet balance for DTH and mobile recharges.

Back