Good Brand MP3 Players-Archos [ Tell Me About Others ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in for 1 pc Archos Clipper... in fact I was about to ask u about whether u stock any screen-less tiny players.. and here you are...

Do let me know about it's pricing...

Amarbir, please try sourcing iRiver players as well - they ship with Wolfson DACs onboard. Translation: Sounds much better than any ipod, period!

iq6886 said:
I'm in for 1 pc Archos Clipper... in fact I was about to ask u about whether u stock any screen-less tiny players.. and here you are...

Do let me know about it's pricing...

Yes ,

Best News is Its In china Near My Shenzen Office Hee hee

I also recommend iRiver. they are the best in quality as per my experience..I have been using PMP120 for almost 5 years and I am still loving it and using it...a lot better audio quality than ipod (I had used ipod nano 4G also).

tech4pk said:
I also recommend iRiver. they are the best in quality as per my experience..I have been using PMP120 for almost 5 years and I am still loving it and using it...a lot better audio quality than ipod (I had used ipod nano 4G also).

Ahha ,

How About Archos Pitted against This

Aha ,

So We All Like The iriver ,Archos ,Sandisk ,Creative ,Apple ,Transcend ,Cowon Right Any Name I am Missing here .Lets Get Into some Action On This Front Today ?

I guess if you categorise your products into mp3 players, PMPs, video on the move players (a la mp4 players) then you may achieve higher sales! :D.... This way you get to attract the right people to the right products instead of making them go round and round searching!

chic_magnet said:
I guess if you categorise your products into mp3 players, PMPs, video on the move players (a la mp4 players) then you may achieve higher sales! :D.... This way you get to attract the right people to the right products instead of making them go round and round searching!

Hi ,

Yes you are correct,as this is to find out good brands and if i am not wrong all brands have all variety of players IMHO .Right ? :)

chiron said:
Cowon iAudio Portable Media Players - Digital Pride - New Zealand

Are there price drops here too?

How much can you get the iAudio7 8/16gb players for?

Brother ,

This week i will get registered as a dealer with the distributor here in india and start deals ASAP .Also if you know of any website in USA what takes paypal payments from buyers from india and can ship either international or to torrance California to my USA office i can get good priced deals for you people .Can you peeps search some good deals if yes i will import .

nightwing892001 said:
This is a good initiative. I am in for a Cowon if they are priced decently.:hap2:

Well ,

Lets See What Rates i Get For Cowon .Otherwise i Am All Gagga For The Archos Products They Look Awesome

Try Sandisk too . Their products are pretty popular . I needed a Sandisk Fuze and since i couldnt find it here , had to get it via buy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back