Good Brand MP3 Players-Archos [ Tell Me About Others ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
manu1991 said:
Yes , got it through somebody from the states only . They dont ship to India .

Ahha ,

Can Some Of You suggest Websites That Can Take Payment From Paypal even If i Am In India and Sell MP3 Players In states .Shipping Could Be To My Torrance USA Location .

RVK2488 said:
@ Amarbir

when are you gonna add Archos players GO? and what is the approximate price range?

Well ,

I Already Have Cowon GO And Zero Orders Though The enthusiasm Was Huge :bleh:

well, i think you should include some models in the range of sub 4000Rs. [like 2GB/4Gb players] coz you may find many buyers in that range. consider the case of PL-11...it was cheap so it attracted instant orders.
similarly, i think you should include a model with/without screen from basic range.

just my 2 paisa :p

RVK2488 said:
well, i think you should include some models in the range of sub 4000Rs. [like 2GB/4Gb players] coz you may find many buyers in that range. consider the case of PL-11...it was cheap so it attracted instant orders.

similarly, i think you should include a model with/without screen from basic range.

just my 2 paisa :p

Yes ,

You Are right ,So Tell Me About More Brands That Are Not in India

Amarbir Paaji, sometime back there was a thread in portables section where TEians were discussing some Chinese brand PMPs. One such brand was Teclast. If you could source these from China (you once mentioned that this is your area!) at a competitive price, people would no longer have to order through mp4nation.com (and worry about things getting stuck with customs).

dennis_nail said:
Amarbir Paaji, sometime back there was a thread in portables section where TEians were discussing some Chinese brand PMPs. One such brand was Teclast. If you could source these from China (you once mentioned that this is your area!) at a competitive price, people would no longer have to order through mp4nation.com (and worry about things getting stuck with customs).

Well,

i am Game for This Send Me Some Links

dennis_nail said:
This would be killer .. If we can get the Chinese PMP that have HD output at sub 8K price point it would be totally worth it as the waarranty would be handled by you i assume .. I think RaksRules can give more information regarding this or same can be got from mp4nation website ..

Paaji, here in China some local brands that rule when it comes to MP4 players are Teclast, Onda, Ramos and lesser known Ainol, Cube, Chuwi etc etc. I myself have an Ainol MP4 (there is a review here too) and i am very happy with it. All these brands (Teclast , Onda, Ramos) are being sold by MP4Nation either rebranded or with their original brand names.
But supposedly i have no clue about distributors etc for them. But yes teclast has a dedicated forum but entirely in Chinese.
But the bottom line is that all of them use a restricted set of chipset (rockchip, china chip 1600, soChip etc) in their player and most of them now support 720p videos (RMVB).
But all of them claim to support MKV 720p also which is not entirely false as in my ainol i have three MKV files all 1280 x 720 with not that much bit rate and they work nevertheless with stutter and jitter,. All these players are amateur when it comes to MKV support. But dont expect high bitrate MKV videos to play on them. But rest all is excellent.

Players with Wolfsen chips have better audio quality (i have heard cowon also uses wolfsen chips).
Here are few links:

̨µç¿Æ¼¼
Ainol English Web

raksrules said:
Paaji, here in China some local brands that rule when it comes to MP4 players are Teclast, Onda, Ramos and lesser known Ainol, Cube, Chuwi etc etc. I myself have an Ainol MP4 (there is a review here too) and i am very happy with it. All these brands (Teclast , Onda, Ramos) are being sold by MP4Nation either rebranded or with their original brand names.

But supposedly i have no clue about distributors etc for them. But yes teclast has a dedicated forum but entirely in Chinese.

But the bottom line is that all of them use a restricted set of chipset (rockchip, china chip 1600, soChip etc) in their player and most of them now support 720p videos (RMVB).

But all of them claim to support MKV 720p also which is not entirely false as in my ainol i have three MKV files all 1280 x 720 with not that much bit rate and they work nevertheless with stutter and jitter,. All these players are amateur when it comes to MKV support. But dont expect high bitrate MKV videos to play on them. But rest all is excellent.

Players with Wolfsen chips have better audio quality (i have heard cowon also uses wolfsen chips).

Here are few links:

̨µç¿Æ¼¼

Ainol English Web

Last Request ,

Send Links of MP4nation Good Products Here .:)

^^ Ok paaji, me leaving office now, will post links of all the things i feel are worth importing to India possibly with their local prices.

Last Request ,
Send Links of MP4nation Good Products Here .:)

Paaji, here is a small list of items from mp4nation.com that might interest people here.

1. Nationite HDVP-1 High Definition Set Top Video Player w/ HDMI

2. Nationite MIDNite Xpress 4GB - 4.1" Touchscreen + Wifi + WinCE 5

3. Nationite OS-72HR 8GB

4. Nationite OS-81 8GB

5. Onda VX545HD 16GB

6. RAmos T11Rk 8GB

7. RAmos T12 - 8GB 5.0" High Resolution Video Player + TV Out

I suppose, the Nationite branded products are actually "rebranded" Teclast products.

Guys ,

Due to My Bros Accident i Was Busy The Whole Week ,I have gone via this thread and i will look into the possibility of all what you chaps are demanding .

Guys ,
Thanks For Your Valuable time On This Thread ,I Value And Really Appreciate all Your Comments As i Am Retiring As a TE Dealer this Does Not Make Any Sense On Te Anymore Hence i Am Closing the Same .But Believe Me I Will Miss Your Valuable opinions And suggestions .thanks again ,Closing Other Threads One My One Once They Are finished With The Updates .

thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back