good cabby in range of 4 k max.

i am thinking to go for cm hyper + 212 rigth now and cabinat later but still one more thing should i go for cpu cooler or buy an 3g moderm ???

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

i am thinking to go for cm hyper + 212 rigth now and cabinat later but still one more thing should i go for cpu cooler or buy an 3g moderm ???

princeoo7 said:

It's totally on u whether u wanna buy cooler or 3G modem... But buying hyper212+ and using it in iBall cabby won't b a good choice and I m not even sure whether it will fit or not in ur iBall Cabby...

if about the cabinat , how is NZXT Crafted Series Guardian 921 RB
in compare to gamma . means what is the performence differences. ?????

See buddy just buy NZXT Gamma "eyes closed"... I m having this case and I just love the build quality of this case plus it has a nice light blue led in front of the case which gives this case a gaming case look :D... Dont think too much;)

but will hyper + 212 fit in gamma and which more cpu cooler can i get which can provide more better cooling then that of hyper + 212.

You could also consider the Coolermaster USP 100--it has much better construction than any of the other cases mentioned above -- 0.8mm Steel vs 0.5/0.6 mm steel(in the other cabinets) it has good cable management options and has the facility of adding 4 x 120 mm fans . You can fit large after market heatsinks like the Coolermaster Hyper 212+. It costs Rs.3000. You can go through the review here - http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/coolermaster-usp-100-review-179664.html#post1662229

princeoo7 said:
but will hyper + 212 fit in gamma and which more cpu cooler can i get which can provide more better cooling then that of hyper + 212.
Yeah the NZXT Gamma can just about accomadate the Hyper 212+ cannot accomadate anything taller but wider or stubby heatsinks should not have a problem :)

Back