Laptops good gaming laptop.......

Vasu

Disciple
hi guys!
i want a good gaming laptop upto 45k which can run high requirements games like GTA4 etc.pls tell me i am a little confused ........pls also tell me the difference in priceof us and india . if i buy it from the us how much can i save...............................
:hap5: :) :D

its difficult ... 45k is touch less for a gaming laptop for GTA4.. i would suggest lower ur aspirations or increase ur budget...

u tell me some good laptops ..so that i can increase my budget for it.......
which laptop will be suitable to run high requirements games smoothly...............

their are hp laptops with 9600 m gt/gs , Or dell studio xps 16 with ati 3670, both will be around 60k + , btw if you get a laptop from US basically you will have to spend ~1000$ for a good lappy, i think asus have international warrenty, you can look for those on newegg..

Hey ....i have Zenith Director Plus ultra and it can run GTA 4 with no qualms......its basically got 4 gigs of Ram ( 4th quater going unutilized) however 512 mb of dedicated Nvidia 9600 gs chip..which is not best of breed by any means....but a hell of a config under 43 k. I should put the pictures as soon as I get some time.

If you have any queries please put it in the thread rather than PM so it becomes common knoeledge to everyone. and I will be happy to help

Back