good internet connection in kolkata

Am shifting to cal tmrw.... so wanted to knw is there any good internet service In Chandni Area In Calcutta. I need an unlimited connection with good speeds for dwnloading and maybe even gaming... Plz let me knw all i have so far is my local cable wala :p

Take an Airtel connection for 1000 p.m. 256Kbps Unlimited and you will also have to take a Airtel Landline Phone with it for 250 p.m. minimum. (Excluding Taxes)

I have the same connection it's great.

Take the Ethernet Modem not the USB Modem.

Welcome to Kolkata.

I get the phone rental free with the 1000 pm connection....Just chk the Airtel site, i think the Chennai and Kiolkata plans are more or less the same....

Udit, you too may want to check the new rates...I thnk u r paying more than what u ought to

superczar said:
I get the phone rental free with the 1000 pm connection....Just chk the Airtel site, i think the Chennai and Kiolkata plans are more or less the same....
Udit, you too may want to check the new rates...I thnk u r paying more than what u ought to

In Kolkata it is 1000 p.m.

superczar said:

Same here.... phone rental free for me.

just called up the helpline the phone is cumpolsory and a monthly rental of 250 bucks for it is necessary tht make 1250/- bucks per month... baah forget it any other connections here?

Did you enquire about all the schemes? I have a 128Kbps connection at 699pm. And I did not have to take the phone (its not in the package either).

satanofgamers said:
just called up the helpline the phone is cumpolsory and a monthly rental of 250 bucks for it is necessary tht make 1250/- bucks per month... baah forget it any other connections here?

Then take an Tata Indicom Broadband connection for 1600 p.m. 256Kbps Unlimited or Reliance Broadband connection for 2000 p.m. 300Kbps Unlimited.

No other 256Kbps Unlimited connection is there in Kolkata.

The last choice is the local POS cable wala's.

You won't get any 256Kbps Unlimited connection for less than 1250 p.m. in Kolkata.

Ofcourse there is.... I use a sify broadband connection and pay 1095 pm... thats it nothing else. Although I am in lansdown... so dunno abt the chandni area.

i'mma using exactly 177.6 kbps connection ;) guess how much? : P :p only 99 per month yes its true :d GPRS EDGE Class 6 :D

Back