Good ISPs in Mumbai (Andheri west)

I need to know which ISP is the best in the locality mentioned in the subject. I use the internet extensively for gaming on the ps3. I had Hathway for about 12 days before it got shut down in my area because they got the connection illegally. I've researched a lot but can't find a single provider who has positive reviews. For the moment I'm stuck with mtnl because everyone else I've checked, the minimum speed after you've exhausted your data limit is 512 kbps which is not sufficient for me. Preferable a provider that gives minimum of 1mbps after the data limit would be great. If there's someone who provides unlimited data at a constant speed of 2 or 4 mbps, that would be even better. My local cable guy (incablenet) has a plan of unlimited download of 2mbps for 1500 bucks. But I doubt it's reliable and also 2mbps for 1500 doesn't seems like it's worth it. So a solid connection provider who has a good customer service that costs somewhere around 1000 bucks is what I need. Hathway was providing 27-28 mbps on wireless. After that, mtnl feels like I'm in the stone age. Any inputs from you'll will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! Please help a fellow gamer out I'm playing COD here on 2 bars. It's hell :'(

Andheri (WEST) has no options. Try getting 7star or something,they dont have fup.

There is no other option.

Im on hathway.

Andheri (WEST) has no options. Try getting 7star or something,they dont have fup.

There is no other option.

Im on hathway.
That's a bummer. My society is planning to get 7star in the next 2 months so I'll get it then. Hathway's connection was really good but there's no way that they'll be allowed here again. Thanks for the reply! If you've got any tips to lower ping on WiFi please do share. Thanks!

7star is too good, but too expensive as well. We are looking for the same for Andheri East. Any suggestions? Location : Mahakali Caves Road, MIDC

From what ive heard,people try everything and then settle for their local cable service providers....depending on the area,local cable ISP are 7star,pacenet,spacenet etc...

airtel's been good, im on their 8mbps plan for round 3300/monthly. Im getting a second hathway connection tomorrow, their 50mb plan with 200gb FUP. trying it out for a month to see how it is. 7star is what rules most of the area though, our building has a bunch of different ISP's so no issue.

I have been using 7star since they started around the year 2000 still am continuing with them, also since they are local guys service is not a problem

I had Airtel once but my data always used to get exhausted even when it wasn't in use and they had no explaination for it. I'm planning to get a ps4 by the end of the year so I really need a good connection for its big updates. My friend has 7star and he's still downloading the last of us since a month![DOUBLEPOST=1439794596][/DOUBLEPOST]I had Airtel once but my data always used to get exhausted even when it wasn't in use and they had no explaination for it. I'm planning to get a ps4 by the end of the year so I really need a good connection for its big updates. My friend has 7star and he's still downloading the last of us since a month!

Back