PC Peripherals Good keyboard and mouse Combo for 1-1.5k

speedy

Disciple
I am looking for good keyboard mouse combo for around 1-1.5k
I have narrowed on Logitech MK320 but the mouse in the combo is too small.

And also I have Amkette wireless Air mouse( Amkette Air wireless mouse Stylish little - Online Best Latest Price Reviews | Features in India )with me ,it even has 3 years warranty.
It is rated at 1600dpi but the mouse operation is not as smooth as expected.
There is a slight lag and I am not able to point as accurately as my wired optical mouse with only 800dpi.
I even got it replaced with a new mouse but no difference.

Are all wireless mice like that or is this one mouse like that?

Get the Microsoft OR Logitech WIRED multi-media mouse + keyboard combo ~ 700/- TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 700 Keyboard & Mouse M7A-00025 - TheITwares / TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!Logitech MK250 Wireless KeyBoard & Mouse - TheITWares.

All wireless products have a tendency to lag due to the bluetooth interface having insufficient response times to fuel quick operation on the fly [also to conserve the battery(s)]. Here are the [multitude(s)] of reasons why this happens,

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1437974 / Mouse lag - games also...! - Windows-XP-General-Discussion - Windows-XP.

Hope this solves your query, Sire. Cheers!!

Yes it will, it is a wireless interface, so until you aren't willing to shell out ~4000/- quid for a Razer Orichi, I think a wired multimedia keyboard + mouse combo will serve your purposes just fine.

Back