Good lasting Perfumes suggestions

Any suggestions for a long lasting Armaf Perfume besides Club de Nuit Intense?
looking forward to buy Ventana or Odyssey Black from Flipkart. any pointers?

Last edited:
Any suggestions for a long lasting Armaf Perfume besides Club de Nuit Intense?
looking forward to buy Ventana or Odyssey Black from Flipkart. any pointers?

Long lasting /= always good.
For most perfumes, the strength comes from the materials, and the dilution strength.

Armaf Derby Club house Blanche (white and green) is a very airy green fragrance, and lasts.

I wish someone could make a real long lasting version of the 4711 cologne!

Also, most of the essential oils are quite long lasting. Get to the source of each perfumer (any well established attarwalla worth his salt would be in a position to source it from europe or middle east and sell to you)

My absolute favourites:
Chanel Allure (above 10K)
Dior Sauvage (8-9k)

Under 5k:
Givenchy Pi

Please don't buy any perfumes online. Only buy them from stores such as shoppers stop or designer retailers such as Collective.

Else you'd be putting yourself at the risk of buying fake products despite paying original products.
Post automatically merged:

Also, you would be kidding yourself if you think that there's any perfume/deodrant which lasts long enough. A longevity of any fragrance is contingent upon how long you are out in the sun. But if you want to shoot your shot, you could try essential oils. Special mention to attar/ittar my muslim friend (I had to mention this as this would help one understand what exactly I am referring to) gifted me since they seem to make a lot of good ones and use them regularly, and that thing used to stay on me for a long time.

Last edited:
Do all Ajmal perfumes for men smell like rose water is added to them?

Any good long lasting perfume below 2k on Amz or FK similar to Davidoff Cool Water? All the branded ones are 4k+ now. Saw lot of 1st copies on FK selling for 2-3k.

Do all Ajmal perfumes for men smell like rose water is added to them?

Any good long lasting perfume below 2k on Amz or FK similar to Davidoff Cool Water? All the branded ones are 4k+ now. Saw lot of 1st copies on FK selling for 2-3k.
I would not suggest to buy from from amazon or flipkart.
Checkout the pinned post on r/DesiFragranceAddicts on reddit: https://reddit.com/r/DesiFragranceAddicts/s/HoTyYfeKZb. They offer same fragrance with much less dent on the pocket.

Last edited:
Back