CPU/Mobo Good motherboard for 6600K with on-board DVI/HDMI.

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
This is for a colleague's (non-gaming) workstation build. Suggest a good motherboard for 6600k/6700k that has on board DVI and HDMI connectors to make use of the on-die GPU. Budget is 15k.

Also can anyone comment whether the Z170 boards, 6600K/6700K and DDR4 RAM modules are available at CTC, Hyderabad?

Purchased a asrock fatality h170 motherbiard for my i7 6700 cpu

In general a good performer.

Have a locked cpu so have not tried oc

This is for a colleague's (non-gaming) workstation build. Suggest a good motherboard for 6600k/6700k that has on board DVI and HDMI connectors to make use of the on-die GPU. Budget is 15k.

Also can anyone comment whether the Z170 boards, 6600K/6700K and DDR4 RAM modules are available at CTC, Hyderabad?
Yes, all kinds of brands like Asus, MSI, Gigabyte Z170 Motherboards & i5 6600K @ 18k/i7 6700K @ 26k Processors & Corsair Vengeance, Kingston HyperX Savage, G.Skill Ripjaws 4&5 Rams ranging from 2133MHz to 3000MHz DDR4 are available in Arun Computers, PL Computers, Shwetha Computers in CTC, Secunderabad.

Just checked them myself yesterday only. Awesome Components but I don't have the Moolah to buy them but Drool over them only.

This is my first ASROCK board so not tested their after sales service but For Mumbai atleast it should not be a problem

I have purchased it from PRIME ABGB and they assured me that if any problem arises I can get board to them directly and they will do the needful

My guess is that PRIME is the importer of Asrock boards in India

Back