Audio Good Pair of Headset

Hey I Request you to give your special suggestion for Buying Headset BECAUSE

First thing I m nOOb in IEM Selection

Budget 2k can be increase

Uses Only Listing Music

Requirement Bass Headset

It should be work in Samsung Galaxy S

Thanks in advance

Extend budget by 600 bucks and buy M2 , in the current range you can get a 2nd hand Nuforce NE-7M/NE-6 , Brainwavz m1 and Sennheiser Cx-180.

The nuforce earphones are absolutely top notch , brainwavz m1 are pretty good for their pricetag but bass is almost non existent whereas CX-180 has more bass then m1 and sacrifices a wee-bit on the sound quality/detailing . Have had all 3 of these and if all 3 were made available i would buy the Nuforce , cx-180 or m1 is a tough choice for me because of the almost non existent bass else its m1 all the way.

NE6 / NE7M are out of production . Only way to get them is used ones. Best bet for a bassheads IEM under 3k are -Brainwavz M2 . Nothing beats it .If you want to strictly keep it under 2k , checkout MEElec M6, Hippo Boom ,Sennheiser CX 300 .

I am not sure as to what you need. A headset is different from headphone which is different from IEM. Can I presume that you need an IEM? Try the JVC Marshmallow, they are musical with some good bass. M2 is expensive, they will be beyond your budget.

The M2 is a level above the NE7M in terms of detailing , bass authority etc . NE7M just has a slightly better soundstage.

Back