Budget 10-15K Good Phone with good camera for Mother

Looking for a phone that has decent camera in this price range,Technically budget is only upto 11k max 12k. No xiaomi, frustrated she has a xiaomi phone,had multiple(office issued ones also xiaomi) since Redmi note 4 era and is frustrated with amount of software bugs in its ui. Should last 3-4 years.

Take a look at this MOTOROLA g31 (Meteorite Grey, 128 GB) on Flipkart https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/motorola...-a057-35965a08cc3b.MOBG3E8W6ACSNZS6&_appId=CL

Check this moto g31 as you mentioned it fulfills all the requirements + it has amoled display good for media consumption and 5000 mah battery which will last easily a day with usage and also had 50+8+2 camera. The Ui is stock like only moto suit is added which has its perks. +1 it has headphone jack.

Looking for a phone that has decent camera in this price range,Technically budget is only upto 11k max 12k. No xiaomi, frustrated she has a xiaomi phone,had multiple(office issued ones also xiaomi) since Redmi note 4 era and is frustrated with amount of software bugs in its ui. Should last 3-4 years.
In that price range, if not Redmi then Realme 9i would be the only option which has a decent camera.
Camera is not Moto's strength. If you are willing to live with an average camera, no 5G, but with stock android, light phone, good ergonomics, then Moto G31 is a good alternative.

In that price range, if not Redmi then Realme 9i would be the only option which has a decent camera.
Camera is not Moto's strength. If you are willing to live with an average camera, no 5G, but with stock android, light phone, good ergonomics, then Moto G31 is a good alternative.
i see what about anything in moto upto 15k i am thinking card offer + phone buyback should bring this dwon to 10k. having 5g would be better and a good cam.

i see what about anything in moto upto 15k i am thinking card offer + phone buyback should bring this dwon to 10k. having 5g would be better and a good cam.
You have G51 which costs 15k, but I will not suggest it given that it is very bulky for an elderly person. G52 is another offering but it lacks 5g. I think it costs 14,499. Had 1000 off for this sale on flipkart.
Regarding camera, its the same issue with almost all medum-budget models. If camera is your requirement, then Xiaomi, Realme, Samsung are your options.

Back