Good place in Delhi to buy N70?

I just bought the Adapter for Rs.810 from Nehru Place (Since Khan Market is a little away from my place, G.K-2, i decided to search Nehru Place where i found it) And it is insanely amazing!!

I just compared a song, playing on Winamp ON Highest volume ON highest volume in Volume Control Panel also, to POWERmp3 application on N70, with the decibal level only 1 or 2 levels above - I'm glad to say N70 ****ing well equals my computer on high!! What shocking is that the decibal level in Powermp3 can be increased by 5x more literally surpassing by PC! (but of course with clippings but it shows the guts of N70)

About audio quality, i can only hear 2 words on my Panasonic SBC-HL150 headphones connected to Ad15 adapter - IPOD KILLED!

Seriously, though that's a little exaggerated, but as far as i can tell, the quality is 'Indistinguishible' from top-end dedicated mp3 players like the pod, let alone the walkman phones, and i am not kidding. Anybody is welcome to test it for themselves and prove me wrong!

I knew it... well looks like both these babies will be with me for awhile more... So the adapter goes on my buy list alongwith the 2 MMC cards

params7 said:
I just bought the Adapter for Rs.810 from Nehru Place (Since Khan Market is a little away from my place, G.K-2, i decided to search Nehru Place where i found it) And it is insanely amazing!!
I just compared a song, playing on Winamp ON Highest volume ON highest volume in Volume Control Panel also, to POWERmp3 application on N70, with the decibal level only 1 or 2 levels above - I'm glad to say N70 ****ing well equals my computer on high!! What shocking is that the decibal level in Powermp3 can be increased by 5x more literally surpassing by PC! (but of course with clippings but it shows the guts of N70)

About audio quality, i can only hear 2 words on my Panasonic SBC-HL150 headphones connected to Ad15 adapter - IPOD KILLED!

Seriously, though that's a little exaggerated, but as far as i can tell, the quality is 'Indistinguishible' from top-end dedicated mp3 players like the pod, let alone the walkman phones, and i am not kidding. Anybody is welcome to test it for themselves and prove me wrong!
can you kindly compare 6630 audio quality also?

I would like to know if 6630 supports bluetooth stereo headset.

Sorry none of my friends have 6630 that i could test. But i did test 6681 a day ago with the bundled 'HS-3' headphones that i recieved with n70. The volume was much lower than what i got on N70. Vandal's onto both 6630 and N70 so wait for him to get his stuff.

And yes, 6630 should support stereo bluetooth headsets, its stereo and it has S60.

Instead of creating another thread i'll ask the question here -

Anybody know a good service center in New Delhi for upgrading the firmware in the N70? I went to a couple of place but they had no clue about updating the firmware....
I went to the Nokia India site's Care Center locator and all the addresses there point to Janakpuri-North Delhi area - way far from G.K-Lajpat area.

Thanks for any help.

params7 said:
And yes, 6630 should support stereo bluetooth headsets, its stereo and it has S60.

Don't think so, bro. ADP12 profile in BT for stereo is not supported in the 6630 BT stack. Could be wrong though... hopefully ;)

Back