Graphic Cards Good price for 4070 Ti?

If I were to buy a 4070ti today any suggestions for a good price? Is this a reliable site?

Forget above guy. When I called him Truecaller identified him as a scammer.

Or, any suggestions for a good price for a 6950xt?

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Old member here but almost zero knowledge so picking your brains again. I have a rtx 2070 Super OC [Gigabyte] and have been using it for occasional flight sim. Now getting into golf sim, and need to drive a 4K projector, a 4K TV, a 2K monitor, OBS with two cameras and replay etc, and the 2070 stutters a bit. Looking to get the 4070ti.

This is the cheapest I could find. Is it a good AIB company? And reliable vendor? Any other suggestion for a better price?

Finally, any suggestions as to what I can price my 2070 Super for?

Found a Galax for 81K. Is that good?

Get TUF at 88k or this Zotac IMO. As said earlier, get a good model from a better company then Galax/Inno3D if you are spending so much.

Asus, Gigabyte and MSI are the prime three. Selection amongst them may depend on quality of aftermarket and RMA services.

Zotac, Galax and Inno3D are probably rated lower, but zotac's 5year warranty may keep it a bit higher.

EVGA (God bless their soul) was the top nVidia vendor until they decided that they've had enough of Jacket Huang. Never available in India so doesn't matter much to us but America is bummed.

AMD has Sapphire, PowerColor and XFX as their dedicated partners, along with the prime three. Their (these dedicated three vendors') top tier cards are good.

Asus, Gigabyte and MSI are the prime three. Selection amongst them may depend on quality of aftermarket and RMA services.

Zotac, Galax and Inno3D are probably rated lower, but zotac's 5year warranty may keep it a bit higher.

EVGA (God bless their soul) was the top nVidia vendor until they decided that they've had enough of Jacket Huang. Never available in India so doesn't matter much to us but America is bummed.

AMD has Sapphire, PowerColor and XFX as their dedicated partners, along with the prime three. Their (these dedicated three vendors') top tier cards are good.

Thanks for all the help, so in AMD all 6 are good?

asus and zotak are the better ones?
I had asus 1060 which ended up breaking down 2.5 years after i bought it but warranty was calculated by service centre from the date of import and not invoice. Luckily i had 2 months remaining still. So as per me, zotac is better always as the 5 year warranty period is a big deal when you are spending so much money on a product.

Thanks guys. I had no idea which are better brands. So, asus and zotak are the better ones? Is gigabyte one of the better ones too?
There are good/better/best models from each brands. For example Asus dual cards are starters then tuf in the midrange and then you got the strix top tier. Same goes for other brands so instead of chasing brands choose a good model in your price range from available brands.

Thanks guys. I had no idea which are better brands. So, asus and zotak are the better ones? Is gigabyte one of the better ones too?
For card quality, ASUS/MSI are the best, Gigabyte is a close 2nd.
For warranty and support, ZOTAC/ Gigabyte are the best.

Zotac has a replacement policy for all cards while Gigabyte has a repair first, replacement as a last option policy for higher end cards. The advantage of Gigabyte approach is that the problem gets fixed and you don't get a faulty card even after RMA. The advantage of ZOTAC is, you get a replacement every time you RMA.
For lower end cards, you get a replacement in both Zotac and Gigabyte.

No Galax at such a high price. You are already spending a whopping 30k extra for a few fps over a used 3080 ti and 3090 . Why not pick a premium GPU like an ASUS Tuf, an extended warranty GPU like ZOTAC (make sure to use a disposable email for warranty registration) or an overall great GPU for performance, price and RMA support like Gigabyte ?

No Galax at such a high price. You are already spending a whopping 30k extra for a few fps over a used 3080 ti and 3090 . Why not pick a premium GPU like an ASUS Tuf, an extended warranty GPU like ZOTAC (make sure to use a disposable email for warranty registration) or an overall great GPU for performance, price and RMA support like Gigabyte ?
Thanks. Why disposable email?

Back