Good quality surge protectors @ great price

Status
Not open for further replies.
OXYGEN branded surge protectors come @ very good prices

5 pin -5 switch (universal pin layout) come for 200 bucks, with 15 months warranty as well - beat that :p

@ supra - Its available widely at Chennai, Ritche St. Its stamped 15 month warranty on them and confirmed with dealers there

Actually me and 2 of my friends using them and they are really good. VFM

I can arrange few pieces and ship it to you, when i go there :)

though I cant make a GO for all, due to time restrictions on my part :(

EDIT: one on the image is cheaper - maybe around 150-170

for 200, u get 5 (3 pins), 5 separate switches with individual lights

I will try to post the Company's contact number on the box pack

Maybe one can inquire with them directly, if they have dealership @ other places :)

@ Supra, the Oxygen surge protector, whose image you've posted were available widely in Nehru Place for Rs. 120/- (I bought it from Director Computers: same floor as CE, C2C) around 6 months back; I'm in Bangalore now so don't know if they are still so readily available. However, they're of top-notch quality. I've 3 of those at my home in Delhi and a couple here in Bangalore. The oldest one is close to 4 years old and still working with zero issues. Can any member residing in Delhi look it up at Nehru Place and possibly arrange a GO?

Thanks.

techno_guy said:
this three pin one is is of no use as one is used to connect monitor 2nd for cpu 3rd for modem 4th for speaker 5th for tv tuner and one extra is needed

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

should i cancel the idea of getting those western ones ???

You can always use a multipin plug in the 3rd socket for all the misc peripherals like modem speakers tv tuner etc. as they draw minuscule power individually. So the socket is not overloaded

archat68 said:
Are the Oxygen ones really surge protector or it's merely a extension board? Can anybody confirm it?

i dont think those oxygen ones may be surge protectors as they are available at such low rates

You can get MX products from here. They deal exclusive in MX products & the prices are really good.

MX ZONE - Associated Electronics, Mumbai
Balkrishna Gupta Tel: 23871650, 23871651
MX ZONE - Associated Electronics
4/5 Peddar House,4, Proctor Road,
Region : Grant Road - East
State : Maharashtra
City : Mumbai
Pin : 400007
Email : astronics@vsnl.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back