Disciple
i am looking of a good phone between 20k to 22k

with good qwerty keyboard.
slide out keyboard

plz help need suggestions

so plz help

thankz

corby pro? yuck!!!

Nokia E72 should be the best option for you. Also look for N97 mini.

and if you want to use Blackberry Connect service, check blackberry curve and javelin

desiibond said:
corby pro? yuck!!!

??? yuck?? can you please explain your reasons for displeasure with corbypro :p

Srirama said:
Samsung corby pro(touch +qwerty)

+1 , wait for some more time to have this phone in stores, IMHO the phone hits the right price point with high speed 3G and wifi, what more you would ask for a qwerty + touch phone for 13,900

Corby Pro is much cheaper... not worth... i personally think its more of a gimmic phone..

Plus the phones mentioned in 20k bracket are class apart..................

Corby (and for that matter most, if not all Samsung phones) suck. They have a bad UI and bad touch-response, and really nothing much to talk about. The company seems to spend more on advertising than actual product development.

I would suggest you look at Nokia E72, Blackberry.

vebk said:
Corby (and for that matter most, if not all Samsung phones) suck. They have a bad UI and bad touch-response, and really nothing much to talk about. The company seems to spend more on advertising than actual product development.

I would suggest you look at Nokia E72, Blackberry.

If you did'nt knew the omnia II and omniaHD are products of sammy only. . . They are a class apart from nokia e or any n series phone. . . At current stage they are incompareable

Corby (& all its variants) is not a smartphone. The discussion ends there :)

Get the N97 mini since you have mentioned u need a sliding qwerty keyboard

nikeel said:
Corby (& all its variants) is not a smartphone. The discussion ends there :)

Get the N97 mini since you have mentioned u need a sliding qwerty keyboard

nikeel :p u read my mind, lets not mistake corbypro (corby series phone) as a smartphone. The market segment corby tries to address is different, if you need a smartphone + sliding qwerty then u might want to look at N97 mini, samsung omnia pro b7610.

the OS that these phone runs could be the deciding factor, android - > HTC, symbain -> Nokia , WinMO -> HTC, samsung

I can increase the budget to 25k

if there is any phones in this range

thankz

Need advice plz help

need to buy phone before January

thankz again

Back