PC Peripherals Good & trustworthy PC-components shops in Surat

Kilroyquasar

4 seconds, inhale; 4 seconds, exhale.
Skilled
Hello everyone!

had to create this thread, as couldn't write to Gannu.

i need to suggest a few good shops to a friend of mine staying at Surat, for purchasing PC-components. suggestions from people staying there/who have stayed there are invited. Gannu, your suggestions too, please. :)

thanks!

If you are looking for quality / specific high end products forget, as there is none existing in Surat.

Even prices are always skewed higher side.

Compared to online / Mumbai / Delhi the prices are way high.

There are a few good places though, CPS peripherals / Exetera are famous ones There is one seagate distri in a building just opposite the Nanpura SBI banch in a lane where there is famous dosa place.

I purchase my required items from Mahavir Infotech, Sosyo Circle, Udhna - Magdalla Road.

@ANP your inputs will be valuable here.

Hey really sorry about the PM's being disabled. I kept it that way to avoid that spammer guy from sending PMs! I think it is about time I disable it. Somehow your tag also did not show up on my alerts. Please use @ before the member's ID. :)

As for computer shops, there really are none when it comes to proper pricing. Dealers here either have no stocks of the stuff we need and have to back-order them. Or they overprice whatever they have citing the increase in $ rates. I happened to buy a stick of Kingston 2 GB DDR3 RAM few months back and the dealer asked Rs. 250 more than the MRP indicated in the sticker! I had no choice but to pay the price and get the stick because it was important for some urgent troubleshooting.

I wouldn't recommend you to buy anything from here. We are way better off sticking to online sites like Flipkart (even they are overcharging nowadays!), Snapdeal (their pricing is much better and sometimes the cheapest I've come across), eBay or from Prime ABGB, Bombay. Prime ships their stuff mostly through FedEx so reaches us the next working day.

@medpal: It is @ANP !!! :p I wonder when was the last time he got any computer related stuff. Leave alone from Surat! :p

Back