Goodbye, and TIA

are you try you abused another people :S

even i am quite i don't abused again i can view any type of thread but i dont reply anyway too much spam i am not retired of any internet website

even i already pm supercar about pls send me photos as upload zip at t.e meeting

but he did not reply even single world :| i mail him many time no reply that why i left noting else at my life ;)

that is simple where i work eat read newspaper and intrenet news and play games watch movie and sleep and chat with few friend at my whole day without disturb any people

even i dont like the job at Hyundai company it is worst i know :p but i am still continue at my work so i need more experiment after 2-3 year ;)

i am not sure if the mod banned him :rofl:

i gues czary should've declared total pwnage of himself by now,

IMO even Arun is trying to pwn czar n that too pretty successfully. :tongue:

superczar said:
Goodbye everyone, it's become clear that I can't post anything in this stupid forum without being the subject of ridicule and persecution without anyone even bothering to stop and wonder if they're being worse than the fluffies they pretend to despise.

Since there has been discussion regarding whether or not my posts to this community are relevant, I have decided to no longer post here. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just waisting my time.

I've enjoyed my time here...meeting a lot of you, but I simply find this community's rules too restrictive, and since I write what I feel, without regard to content
(Is it sexist? Is it parental? Is it political? Is it, God forbid, all three??), this community will only end up stifling my originality, and I have no intentions of letting myself be censored in this way.

Be happy with your commuinty of b**ches, since you are the queen of them. If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back.

Source: The "GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL" post generator

I would honestly stay. Don't let the view of other people get you down. Some people are just born with tunnel vision and some are just raised to believe in a set way. Its not their fault and it certainly isn't yours.

I would stay, this is my recommendation to you.

Stick to your guns and stay.

ps. I would say some people here are very friendly and welcoming, some act like they own the forum, I guess its down to what type of life you lead and if you are happy there. I have not bumped into any "b**ches" currently, my luck eh.

do what you think is right.

Jaspal said:
I would honestly stay. Don't let the view of other people get you down. Some people are just born with tunnel vision and some are just raised to believe in a set way. Its not their fault and it certainly isn't yours.

I would stay, this is my recommendation to you.

Stick to your guns and stay.

ps. I would say some people here are very friendly and welcoming, some act like they own the forum, I guess its down to what type of life you lead and if you are happy there. I have not bumped into any "b**ches" currently, my luck eh.

do what you think is right.

This is unreal :lol:

superczar said:
which is why I always hit ctrl+a whenever I see a thread that smells of a prank :lol:

Haha me too...Or jus double click blank area;)

Party Monger said:
This is unreal :lol:
Haha me too...Or jus double click blank area;)
hey man, leave me alone. lol :rofl:

I just read the first post and thought "what a poor basket case", better show him some support, you know, good thing to do.

how was I to know the w@nker was doing a prank. :mad: lol

:S

I am just gonna go now. lol.

Back