Google Announces Nexus 5 At $349, Coming Soon To India At Rs 28,999

2k premium to get it early. I think its fair.
^ LOL ? IShop is not a seller, its a freight forwarder , i dont see PPOBOX or hopshopgo trying to take 2k premiuim..Your idea of fair is seriously messed up.

To get it early ? no one said anyrhing about getting it early , ishop will forward only when they get it...

Ishop Quote :

Item Prices 25.3k.
Intl Shipping : 283
Customs and other charges : 5.1k

This is called robbery and cheating.
Charging customs @ 20 % instead of 7%.

It's with every product take chapple 5 from the distributor if u want one white or grey 16 u will have to take 1 I pod shuffle and if u want golden then 2 I pods, Taking this retailers are selling 16 gb for 58k and still people are buying it.

Price hiked to 29.1k at shop your world. Best bet would be wait and buy Indian Warranty for that price. Rumored launch date is 12 NOV.

@prateekS you've mentioned customs and other charges as 5.1k. I'm assuming that's the 20% you're referring to. If they only mentioned it as customs then it would be cheating. Since they have mentioned other charges as well it becomes service charge i guess..

@prateekS you've mentioned customs and other charges as 5.1k. I'm assuming that's the 20% you're referring to. If they only mentioned it as customs then it would be cheating. Since they have mentioned other charges as well it becomes service charge i guess..
I haven't copied the quote.

I think exact words are

Total all-inclusive cost of item for delivery to India based on current exchange rates will be:

Rs. 31,305

Item price, local shipping, taxes: Rs. 25,830

International Shipping: Rs. 284

Duty, Taxes, & Fees: Rs. 5,191

That's service charge, not customs duty.

This shows how intelligent u r so the breakup for the restro. bill 15 rupee for coldrink and 85 for service charge ?, Great.
U mentioned 5.1k for duty and fee right how much is the fee ?

Last edited:
Oh stop this shit already you guys... I'm here getting mad and desperate for the nexus 5 launch here >.< ****in' google :(

^ LOL ? IShop is not a seller, its a freight forwarder , i dont see PPOBOX or hopshopgo trying to take 2k premiuim..Your idea of fair is seriously messed up.

To get it early ? no one said anyrhing about getting it early , ishop will forward only when they get it...

Ishop Quote :

Item Prices 25.3k.
Intl Shipping : 283
Customs and other charges : 5.1k

This is called robbery and cheating.
Charging customs @ 20 % instead of 7%.
Rather, I think your idea of 'cheating' is messed up.

iShop is providing you a service of exactly what you stated 'freight forwarding' and making a profit on it, avoiding you the hassle of using VPNs, US international addresses etc. They are not 'cheating' by any means, if anything you could call them 'unreasonable'.[DOUBLEPOST=1383920776][/DOUBLEPOST]
This.

Back