Google Cancelling Orders for Nexus Devices, due to multiple accounts created!

Status
Not open for further replies.
never sold on TE @Gannu.

@buBleZ completely off the point , i said phones. -_-

Also its 10$ + local US shipping + few $ tax+ shipping to india and customs , do u even know that amazon shipped it(2 Poetic Borderline and 2 poetic atmosphere) in a box , weighing 1.5kg volumetrically ?

Unless u actually get it from outside , refrain from making such snide comments.

Again i repeat , dont try to act oversmart.

Everyone is free to purchase one from outside.
No one asked you to purchase from me ,

Last edited by a moderator:
I have purchased 9 phones, out of which made a profit on 3 of those, that too a decent profit of Rs.1.5k to 3k on each phones, I dont think its anything wrong to do so, its ones right to make money about buying and selling 40 of those I dont think the thread opener has done anything wrong. Google has provided a chance for few people to make some money if they think it was not to be they should have launched it on multiple country instead of the current 6-8 countries it has launched now.

as for one of the members complaining that he had a bitter exprience ordering for the phone. Bad luck mate.

funny thing is i see only members with low post count defending the idea of reselling at a higher cost. Makes me wonder if they joined TE just to make money...

Yes 26K for Nexus 4 phone is cost price sale for you !!
Yes I purchased the case in a hurry but then when I checked online I found that it was available cheaper including international shipping and realized i have been oversold. I haven't asked for refund or left a -ve feedback but I won't sit watching statements like I sold at cost price , I purchased for friends/families to justify the huge purchases you made when there is public proof that you sold them for money.

never sold on TE @Gannu.

@buBleZ completely off the point , i said phones. -_-

Also its 10$ + local US shipping + few $ tax+ shipping to india and customs , do u even know that amazon shipped it(2 Poetic Borderline and 2 poetic atmosphere) in a box , weighing 1.5kg volumetrically ?

Unless u actually get it from outside , refrain from making such snide comments.

Again i repeat , dont try to act oversmart.

Everyone is free to purchase one from outside.
No one asked you to purchase from me ,

^Read the thread, 25k, yes it is cost price,did u calculate price after duty increase?

Dont waste my time,do your homework.

Oh and i never made that statement , msar did...and also , dont sit watching statements like these , do what u can to prevent such sales, also since u appear to have a lot of free time , also ask every buyer of these nexus 4's what price they got it at...cant do that much then just stay away.

I don't know about others, but all of my orders from Google Play are getting cancelled with this message:
"Thank you for using Google Wallet. In an ongoing effort to provide a safe purchasing environment, Google reviews orders on a regular basis.
It appears that you have created multiple accounts in order to take advantage of our current promotion. However, creating accounts in this manner is not allowed under the terms of this promotion. As a result, we have suspended your account and its associated transactions. You may continue to make purchases with your original Google Wallet account at this time.
The promotion terms were developed to ensure a positive user experience for everyone. If your account use continues not to comply with these terms, you may not be eligible to make purchases through Google Wallet in the future."
Has anyone else experienced this?
I am also getting the same message from google, my order for n4 was cancelled. I have only one account and this is my first transaction with google play.

I think going forward mods should ensure that people should not be allowed to sell NEW devices here to make killing profit. Like in case of Nexus 4. This forum and the market section is for the mutual benefit of the members. If you are here to make profits, register yourself as a seller.

People buy extra phones to make a profit and come with an excuse saying friend/relative backed off. So then why don't they sell it at cost price rather than charging 5-8k extra. Plus the forum does not get any fees/commission from these transactions. And then members expects mods to intervene in case of disputes.

Yes I did my homework. In your sale thread the time of purchase is Feb 2013. Duty price increase is from March 2013. Again don't try to hide the facts. I definitely don't have time to stop such sale threads but i do have time to highlight them to other members when possible.

^Read the thread, 25k, yes it is cost price,did u calculate price after duty increase?

Dont waste my time,do your homework.

Oh and i never made that statement , msar did...and also , dont sit watching statements like these , do what u can to prevent such sales, also since u appear to have a lot of free time , also ask every buyer of these nexus 4's what price they got it at...cant do that much then just stay away.

@prateekS - refrain from using foul language on the forums! This isn't the first time, we've noticed you doing so. Foul language and personal attacks shall not be tolerated on the boards!

I strongly feel that we are in this community to help each other rather than earning a Buck Or two. It would have been So great to see people selling these phone for the right prices Or at least fair prices and not screwed up ones. Seller asked me to pay 27k for a 8 gb nexus.. pretty sad.

Guys, I got the same problem. Been using same account and same credit card. Have just ordered 1 nexus device till now. Why the hell is this happening and how can I overcome it?

Could it be because I gave my phone no. instead of my friend in the US and they couldn't verify address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back