Google Chrome Already No. 2 Browser on Windows 7, Overtaking Firefox

NDragger

Disciple
Jul 27, 2011
avinashwarrier said:
^^ I just downloaded FF8 today :D

I am gonna try chrome for one more time, someone pls give me a link to a proven stable version :)

if it still crashes for you try Comodo Dragon Browser or Iron Browser :)

w1nD

Adept
Nov 23, 2007
avinashwarrier said:
My signature speaks for itself :)

That portrays how you view the world.Be happy and thank god that you are not one of those and live easy life.Its not about calling retard a retard, but the context in which its used in your signature makes me feel sorry for you and your thinking.

Sorry for OT but I just couldn't help !

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Jun 10, 2010
Mumbai
i find firefox more good then that of opera and chrome :/

very fast and smooth :)

don't know what problem you people have there :/

gamingstill

Game Developer
Adept
Oct 25, 2008
Delhi
Using Firefox for more then 5 years and i am more then happy with it. Even after 3-4 tries i just can't switch to chrome.

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
^^You wouldn't be making that statement if you had actually tried the latest version of Chrome and compared it with that of Firefox. If you start weighing the pros and cons of each browser, firefox will be left far behind in the race.

Apr 29, 2009
Delhi-NCR
Same here , using FF since the last 6-7 years and i m quite happy with my FF 3.6.xx till date. Never updated it to 4 and above, so can't comment whether has it degraded or not. I have hardly faced any issues with FF all these years.

Tried switching to chrome but i really can't get that feeling of FF interface in it so i reverted.

Any directions pointing whether i should update my FF or not ? Although i m having the setups till FF 7.0 :p

amitjakhar

Adept
Feb 17, 2009
New Delhi
Chrome is superb browser. Its seems fastest in my opinion. Opera is good too no doubt about that. Now a days performance from Firefox is not up to the mark.

Revolution

Skilled
Dec 27, 2008
East India Company
I can't change browser now and then.

I need time to familiar with new browser.

That's why I still using FF from the beginning.

And I have seen all browser sucks on low speed net like GPRS.

So,changing browser now and then not gonna help me too much :(