Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

Do the usual HW tests..

Phone call, clarity, speaker phone, music, wifi, camera.

Check the screen.

OK.I am gonna receive my N4 today :D.When receiving the order,what all should i check??If it is opened by customs,is it resealed in a specific way??

from ishop,it will be sealed , as ishop evades customs.

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered through ishop.If there is a defect ,should i refuse to accept it??

Defect ? u cannot open the box and then refuse it ...also in case of any defect , u have to bear shipping costs back to usa...

BDW Prateek I am receiving from ishop in 11 days.:D.Result of constant threats to refund my money.:p

Lucky you, people who have ordered in first week of Feb haven't got it yet, also I had ordered one via ishopinternational for my friend, yesterday they said 2 weeks till they receive at new York warehouse, i sent them screen shot of my 27th February Google play order( Shipped in less than 48 Hours) , and blasted them for their lies, that Google doesn't have stock, got airway bill number within 1 hour... LOL. :cool::D

Guys site wide 75% off sale on xtremeguard. You can get full body protection and tpu case at just USD 6.25 with free shipping.

Lucky you, people who have ordered in first week of Feb haven't got it yet, also I had ordered one via ishopinternational for my friend, yesterday they said 2 weeks till they receive at new York warehouse, i sent them screen shot of my 27th February Google play order( Shipped in less than 48 Hours) , and blasted them for their lies, that Google doesn't have stock, got airway bill number within 1 hour... LOL. :cool::D
Mine even better.wrote en email asking refund.few hours later told me that wait 2 weeks more.3-4 hours later ur item has been dispatched from mumbai via bluedart.:p.can u please explain how duty will be 12%??I thought it was 6%.actually i was considering selling this phone for a small profit and order 2 more.My mid sems will be fu***d if i use the phone now.:p.What was the recent quote of ishop??

Can someone give me a quick breakdown of the difference between ishop, ppobox, comgateway and hopshopgo given the newly increased customs ? I'm looking to buy 1 this coming week.

PPO Box just sent a mail saying the duty is only 7%!

Revision of Customs Duty on Mobiles - 7%
As of March 1, 2013 the Government of India has revised rates for the import of Mobile phones. The new rate is 7%. This rate will be applied to all mobile shipments imported into India.

So now the cutom duty on cellphones have been increased from 2% to 7%? Just received a mail from PPObox stating the same...

Guys originally if you see duty was 0% CVD was 12% and additional CVD was 4% and cess of 3% on the duty amount. But we were being charged only 2%. I dont know where the rates are effected.

Guys originally if you see duty was 0% CVD was 12% and additional CVD was 4% and cess of 3% on the duty amount. But we were being charged only 2%. I dont know where the rates are effected.

Earlier the total duty consisted of 1% CVD and 1% additional CVD plus cess. Its was never 12% and 4%, not sure where you are getting the info.

Back