Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

I am trying to book the Nexus 4, It shows technical error,
What could be the reason behind it, I have show the shipping address as SNS account address.

Its a new credit card, not used on Google Play account,

I am trying to book the Nexus 4, It shows technical error,
What could be the reason behind it, I have show the shipping address as SNS account address.

Its a new credit card, not used on Google Play account,
That's likely due the overloaded Google servers .. lots of People trying to purchase ..

Play Store getting ... IRCTC'd .. :p

^^ lucky bugger!

Great friend willing to book 2, suggest you get it thru SNS, Cos if he gets it thru personally, he will have to either carry one in his hangs and other as gift and if this conbined shopping value exceeds Rs.35k, custom duty of 35% will be payable.

hey guys!! just successfully placed an order.
proxy settings:
Port: 1080
Type Socks4

Order placed successfully using ICICI credit card.
amount 340.77$
shipping to US ICC PPOBOX address

while registering my card on google play, i added my CC information and ICC address as billing address and phone number only 10 digits without country code. they accepted it.
Untitled.jpg

Enjoy!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

just clarifying as some one asked me a query on PM:
My card is ICICI Master card with billing address of Mumbai in bank records.
Entering Proxy server address in Browser:
Go to your browser settings and enter the proxy(you can google about steps for adding proxy to the browser). Browsing will be slow though due to heavy traffic on the proxy and limited bandwidth. You can add your CC to Google Wallet without the proxy, just keep in mind to add US address and mention your country as US while adding payment method.
ICC ppo box details:
You can check for ICC charges/policies/steps at PPObox.com you need to register with them (which is free) and get you PPO mail box number and shipping address.

I tried two different IDs using tunnelbear and it somehow gets stuck at the payment screen. Tells me that there was some error. Will try from my office tomorrow.

Hopefully my devices should ship today.

I think cart2india has cancelled all nexus 4 orders on ebay, I can't seem to find a N4 listing with them.

guys few doubts,
1.how safe is the ppobox service? what if they keep the fone for themselves? :(
2.in the product page it says 4 to 5 weeks shipping but while paying they charge for 2 days shipping 13 usd totally 400 usd for 16gig.. whats the deal.
3 and i have given my office address in india to ppobox to deliver. the company would be shut down for 10 days from dec 24th till jan 2nd.. so shud when do you think i will get the product delivered to my bangalore address?
4.the calculate cost tell its just 1.5 to 2k. including the duty is this true?

adithya.scor

1. They are pretty good, been using them for few years now.
2. Well, there is no point in the 2 day shipping, but you have no other option.
3. PPOBOX usually ships it by BlueDart from Mumbai, you can always collect it from the BlueDart office yourself. Besides it says 4-5 weeks for delivery to US itself, I think you should expect it only in Jan.
4. Yes, that is right. It will be only around 1.5k depending on the weight.

guys few doubts,
1.how safe is the ppobox service? what if they keep the fone for themselves? :(
2.in the product page it says 4 to 5 weeks shipping but while paying they charge for 2 days shipping 13 usd totally 400 usd for 16gig.. whats the deal.
3 and i have given my office address in india to ppobox to deliver. the company would be shut down for 10 days from dec 24th till jan 2nd.. so shud when do you think i will get the product delivered to my bangalore address?
4.the calculate cost tell its just 1.5 to 2k. including the duty is this true?
answer to 1. You can insure the package with them should be around 300-400 bucks extra but you will be rest assured.

Back