Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

@abbY : Rightly said man, actually now i am waiting for 1080p 5" phones that will be some worth of upgrade from my current phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was not so sure if nexus4 would be worthy upgrade to gnex. Once you try it you will notice the difference. This phone is FAST and lag free. Gnex started to lag with 4.2.1 update. I had used S2 and gnex which both were AMOLED, but I did not see any difference apart from amoled producing brighter colors.

Checked a 16 GB N4 yesterday, frankly it terms of general smoothness gnex is as per as N4 , the only reason someone can shell out cash for it can be the more future proof upgrade path from Google and nothing else.

I was mulling buying the Nexus 4 after a great outing with the Galaxy Nexus. Even sat once with a credit card to order the Nexus 4. I am glad I cancelled it. Bought the HTC Butterfly (Droid DNA) instead. Couldn't be happier!!!!!

use a proxy .
USE ppobox's NJ Address .
IF my calculations were right 8 GB was coming for around 20,500 .

If your card doesn't go through , remove all traces of Indian address from google wallet .

ppobox nj address was hard to find , and google wallet doesnt seem to take a US address :mad:

I give up.

Got my Nexus 4 16GB yesterday, its my first android phone and its amazing :) .
Also got Skinomi Screen protector + Nillkin hard white case for it.

Does this need to be ordered only from the phone? I am trying to pay, but it gives 'unexpected error'

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind, just bought one :D

Back