Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

The Rearth Ringke Case is quite good and decently priced ~$10

Zagg Invisishield Screen Protector - ~10

ordered on 31st Jan Status now : Pre Ordered.

Shud i be worried?

- - - Updated - - -

The Rearth Ringke Case is quite good and decently priced ~$10

Zagg Invisishield Screen Protector - ~10

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2023430

- - - Updated - - -

YAY !

My order status changed at last !

Had ordered on 31 st jan !

Now order status says Feb 4 - Google Inc Received your order !

Shipping Estimate : Feb 13 .

Guys which screenguard and case would you recommend? Anything that can be bought in India or do we have to import?
I normally use GadgetShieldz on my products. Its a Indian company & the screen-guard reaches u in 3-4 days max. It's available at 399 at their website & also on ebay..

I normally use GadgetShieldz on my products. Its a Indian company & the screen-guard reaches u in 3-4 days max. It's available at 399 at their website & also on ebay..

Thanks for the tip. Put in an order for a set of screen protectors. Now to find a good case/bumper. I'm thinking I'd actually want a bumper type case which also covers the back fully. It would hide the beautiful back but at the same time protect the glass from wear and tear or damage. Anyone have any suggestions for that?

My friend is coming from US in March, I wanted to know how many new phones & laptops can he carry.
Is there any extra customs duty has to be paid.

So the final charge on my HDFC CC was

Cost - 21082
Edu Cess 02.65
Service Tax 88.54
Conversion Markup 737.87

just got shipping notification for my Jan 30th 7:56 AM IST order of two 8GB Nexus 4s. Checked tracking and they are already out for delivery :p

Did anyone use shopandship recently ? I want to ship 2 nexus 4 phones weighing around 900gms total .is their service good or any delays along with higher customs ?

PM'd you.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, guys who ordered from PPO.. what was the final cost (including customs clearing) for getting the phone delivered ?

From what I've read PPO is more reliable than HSG & SnS ?
My phone is sitting with my friend in the US .. I want to get it here ASAP.

Well here is the quote I got from HSG from my shipment excluding customs and local duties if applicable which will be charged on delivery. I declared the full amount ($750 US) for the insurance sake.

International Shipping Charges:25.92
Fuel Surcharge:2.88
Mandatory Insurance:
(Declared Value & Shipping at 0.65%.)
Total US$

Back