i have a galaxy s
6months warranty left
16gb model
all access box bill
capdase cover

lemme know ur quote
havent thought of a price

Hello
I also have Galaxy S 16GB i think with 6 or 5 months warranty left. And i am giving Amzer Silicone Jelly Case one in Black & One in White. One Anti Glare Screen Protector already on it and one i can give it free with that. As well as Nokia Blutooth without charger.
This comes with Box Pack with all accessories. Want to buy TAB so right now no idea of price. Let me know what you can give. :)
Regards

New one costs 22500 in delhi

i dont know if its true

i bought it for 28.5k

so i hav no intention to sell at 16 or 18k

sorry

never expected that galaxy s wud sell at 22.5k

sad very sad

iphone is best value phone

Galaxy S new costs around 25-26k.

Galaxy SL new costs around 19.5-20.5k.

The ideal price for a second hand Galaxy S will be around 16.5-18k provided it has warranty since most people would prefer a Galaxy SL at the same price point. In fact, 17k too is a very optimistic price.

It is like, it is a really good and new phone. If a seller wants to sell it, he will need to go really low, like 15k or so. But nobody will want to sell it at that price. So if a buyer goes shopping, a second hand will cost around 20k or so because below that most people won't be interested in selling. But if somebody is forced to sell, then it will work out around 15k because he would be desperate to sell.

So it all depends on who rules who, the buyer or the seller :)

16k for galaxy s is also a very optimistic price from a buyers POV

show me one that is being sold at that price

i will get buyers for you

You did not get the point.

If you own a Galaxy S and are trying for a quick sale. You won't make over 16-16.5k or so.

However, if you are a buyer and want a Galaxy S quickly, you are literally forcing a seller to go against his wishes as he doesn't have any intention to sell and will sell only at a premium. In that case you will need to shell out around 22k or so.

Mark price always has two prices around which it fluctuates. A buyer's price and a seller's price, sometimes the difference in huge and your desperation and efforts form a significant part of the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back