Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamaraj

Adept
Samsung Google Nexus S (i9023, S-LCD)

• Date/time of purchase: 07/07/2011 [mm/dd/yyyy]
  • Purchase invoice available: Yes
  • In warranty / Indian: No / yes
  • Reason for sale: Not using it anymore; too many phones.
  • Product condition: 9/10. Amzer silicon jelly cover and screen-guard were applied on the first day. No scratches at all.
  • Accessories included: Everything that comes with the box. Some accessories remain untouched.
  • Product location: New Delhi
  • Preferred courier: FedEx, BlueDart, First Flight. Local buyers preferred.
  • Shipping charges: @Actuals
  • Payment options: Bank transfer, cash.
  • Expected price: SOLD
  • Bundled freebies: 5 NFC tags and brand new Portronics Mojo Charger-cum-torch - worth Rs 1,800/- (with bill and warranty).

Motorola Xoom 3G MZ601

• Date/time of purchase: 01/08/2012 [mm/dd/yyyy]
  • In warranty / Indian: Yes / yes
  • Reason for sale: Not using it; too many gadgets.
  • Product condition: 9.5/10. Pristine. TPU cover and screen-guard were applied on the first day. Installed leather cover later.
  • Accessories included: Everything that comes with the box. Some accessories remain untouched.
  • Bundled freebies: Motorola Bluetooth keyboard cover, SanDisk Ultra microSD Class 10: 32GB (12/09/2012), Amzer Luxe Argyle TPU case, ZooGue tablet stylus (brand new and unused) - worth Rs 6,500/- in total, if not more.

Sharp AirTyme Flaunt PV300G (T-Mobile Sidekick LX 2009)

• Date/time of purchase: 09/10/2011 [mm/dd/yyyy]
  • In warranty / Indian: No / yes
  • Reason for sale: Never needed/used it. Someone gifted this weird thing to me and paid 4,500 for it. :/
  • Product condition: 9/10. No scratches or usage marks.
  • Bundled freebies: SanDisk 16GB microSD

[UPDATE; 31/10/2012]: The freebies left after Xoom sale are: Portronics Mojo charger, NFC tags, 1GB DDR2 PC2-5300 laptop RAM, and a universal travel adapter worth 300/-.

Notes:

1. All three products are almost brand-new and without any cosmetic, physical or metaphysical issues.
  2. Products that are out of warranty come with 7-days money back offer. You will pay the courier charges.
  3. Xoom is running Eos 3.0 stable release (JB, 4.1.1) with fully functional Google Now and 3G capabilities. Can install stock ICS.
  4. Nexus S is powered by stock 4.1.2 JB, and does not have any power-button or screen problems.
  5. The AirTyme/Sharp phone was used for a couple of hours, and has only seen light of the day to get its battery charged.
  6. A strange co-incidence: all three listed products were purchased from Letsbuy.
  7. Prices are not negotiable, unless you are someone I like. In that case everything will cost more.

Pictures:

Click here for the entire album.

Attachments

• DSC00115.JPG
    DSC00115.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 438
  • DSC00149.JPG
    DSC00149.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 491
  • DSC00173.JPG
    DSC00173.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 480
I can take the sharp airtyme...only one question..does this need mini sim or regular gsm sim card?

Listing updated with new offers and freebies.

It's a take-it-or-leave-it thread. Pricing is absolutely fair considering the condition and quality of products and bundled extras.

- - - Updated - - -

I can take the sharp airtyme...only one question..does this need mini sim or regular gsm sim card?
Regular SIM card.

[UPDATE; 25/10/2012]: I'll throw in a Seagate 160GB 2.5" HDD, 1GB DDR2 PC2-5300 laptop RAM, and other freebies like an almost unused MTS datacard, a universal travel adapter worth 300/- etc.

Buyer confirmed receiving Sharp in excellent condition yesterday. Bumping thread for Xoom and Nexus.

Sudeep, clear your inbox. As for your question, this is my reply:

Half of the freebies go with Xoom and the other half with Nexus. You can pick and choose what you want if you're buying either. Once the sales go through and freebies are left, I'll post them in the giveaway thread.

:bigok:The prices are good considering the freebies.:bigok: Dont know why nobody is taking them. BTW, can you PM me at what price you sold the Flaunt?:23:
And also the prices for the Seagate HDD and the 32 gb microSD card. I am from Rohini

It's not that there isn't anyone interested in the products listed here so much as the offers don't make much sense. I had to politely turn down two decent but outstation offers, for I can't take the risk of shipping a 10" tablet. One NCR guy has shown much interest and promise, but I couldn't find any time for him to play with it a little before making the decision. Perhaps tomorrow.

Now that Nexus 10 rumors are starting to look believable, a 3G Xoom becomes much stronger not only in the build quality and looks column, but also in functionality and features. Had Google announced a 10" tablet with Motorola quality, 3G/4G and sdcard slot, I would have promptly reduced the listed price to 16-18k here. It's not going to happen. Samsung tablets are pathetic in every sense of the meaning. Just look at Note 10.1 and their pricing strategy in this country. Makes me want to strangle someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back