FS: Mobile Google Nexus4 16GB Brand New for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Product Name: Google Nexus4 16GB Brand New
Expected Price: Rs.28500 (Reduced the quoted price)
Shipping charges: Like to handover in person, Shipping can be done as per the buyer choice at buyers risk.

Description : Brand New. I have got the charger, box and usb cable. This phone is bought from Australia with Warranty.
Reason for Sale: Got couple of phones, selling not much used ones.
Product condition: 10/10
Purchase Date: 30/Jan/2013 (still in the box from the day of purchase onwards)
Remaining Warranty period: one year as per manufacturer
Warranty available in: Australia.

Shipping from: Bangalore
Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer.
Preferred courier: As per buyer at buyer risk
Payment options: Cash, bank transfer

Special Note: This phone will be available to pick up from my Bangalore residence from first March morning onwards. I am attaching the genuine, exact pics of
the phone, which is captured just now. So its as good as a new phone. Any genuine buyers can book the phone by paying me and advance and collect the product from
me on first march paying rest of the amount. I have furnished all the details as per my knowledge, if would like to ask me few more questions, please feel free to reach
me out.

Nexus1 by Arun (thelightening), on Flickr

Nexus6 by Arun (thelightening), on Flickr

Nexus2 by Arun (thelightening), on Flickr

Nexus3 by Arun (thelightening), on Flickr

Nexus4 by Arun (thelightening), on Flickr

Nexus5 by Arun (thelightening), on Flickr

I think price is too steep. The phone is available on the Play Store and people can get it here which would cost max 23-25k. Why would anyone want to spend 32k for the same.

Just my opinion. Good luck on finding a buyer.

The price is indeed too steep for this phone considering the price it is sold for is 25k... Even if you add the customs/shipping/tax etc it will still add up to probably 27k-28k.... But it is up to buyer and if he wants to sell it for that, then its his choice...

- - - Updated - - -

The price is indeed too steep for this phone considering the price it is sold for is 25k... Even if you add the customs/shipping/tax etc it will still add up to probably 27k-28k.... But it is up to buyer and if he wants to sell it for that, then its his choice...

32k ? too steep pricing, yes the demand is high but would not cost not more than 27k if imported from Play store I assume.

^^ check out the 'nexus 4 thread' in 'Hot deals and Discussion section'. It wont cost more than 24k importing. Some one might pay the premium to save the hassle it involves in ordering from Play Store. but 32k is indeed too high.

Guys, I understand all your valuable suggestion. I have the bill with me for the same , its 500AUD, which was around 58Rs on the day of purchase. The buffer is put to consider the customs, in case, not sure though. But its negotiable and just out of the box phone.

The store from where I bought the phone:
http://www.harveynorman.com.au/lg-google-nexus-4-16gb-black-smartphone.html

In US its 399USD minimum coming. This is not including any shipment or courier. But again availability of 8GB is fine, 16GB is not that accurate and consistent.
https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_4_16gb

The phone I have is boxed, brand-new with bill along. So yes, the price is negotiable though. I am thinking of selling this phone, only cos, I bought it with a lot of curiosity, but not the right one for me.

So if anybody interested I am ready to sell it for some more less price. But not so heavy though. Let me know your thoughts on this.

Price reducing to Rs.28500 for a just out of box nexus4 16GB. This is just opened and tested, will be carriying in hand on 28th Night trip to Bangalore. I have the bill /box/ manuals/charger etc in tact with this phone. Those who are interested to buy , please get in touch with me. Thanks.

Price reducing to Rs.28500 for a just out of box nexus4 16GB. This is just opened and tested, will be carriying in hand on 28th Night trip to Bangalore. I have the bill /box/ manuals/charger etc in tact with this phone. Those who are interested to buy , please get in touch with me. Thanks.

I would suggest you to post it on Olx or Quickr. I also had Nexus 4 8gb and nobody in TE was ready to take it for even 25k.

Just a suggestion :D

I would suggest you to post it on Olx or Quickr. I also had Nexus 4 8gb and nobody in TE was ready to take it for even 25k.

Just a suggestion :D

Thanks for the right information. Let me land back and do the same.

This is 16GB Version and I will be giving a bill as well, which clearly shows 500A$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back