Google Pixel 6/6 Pro images leaked. (be ready to sell your kidneys!)

Pixel phones look great on paper. Not so much on experience (except OG Pixel).

User of P2XL from the year of launch, to 4A now. The Pixel experience is so well rounded that I can't get into any other ecosystem now, barring Apple.
No bloat, excellent battery on 4A, excellent service via B2X (had to send phone P2XL twice, once due to my fault - and got repaired for free), great software updates.
The P3 and 4XL has issues, but P1, P2, P3a, P5, 4a 5G and 4a are great phones.

User of P2XL from the year of launch, to 4A now. The Pixel experience is so well rounded that I can't get into any other ecosystem now, barring Apple.
No bloat, excellent battery on 4A, excellent service via B2X (had to send phone P2XL twice, once due to my fault - and got repaired for free), great software updates.

i'm not sure but i believe pixel 2 xl had some serious display issues. the smaller one didn't afaik.

It's great that the Pixel experience has worked for you.

But, Google won't see a dime from me anymore unless they improve their quality control.
They charge Apple-esque prices for their phones but fail to deliver Apple-esque experience for the same.

pixel 6a.jpg

"be ready to sell your kidneys!"

Rookie move. You sell someone else's kidneys.
Congratulation your idea is executed successfully.

It's great that the Pixel experience has worked for you.

But, Google won't see a dime from me anymore unless they improve their quality control.
They charge Apple-esque prices for their phones but fail to deliver Apple-esque experience for the same.
Amen. I bought the Pixel 4 in the States and it was a lacklustre experience to say the least. Bottom speaker stopped working after a few months (a known defect apparently) and shite battery life. Also, Project Soli was nothing to write home about. The only thing that I miss is Google's image processing; otherwise, good riddance.

Amen. I bought the Pixel 4 in the States and it was a lacklustre experience to say the least. Bottom speaker stopped working after a few months (a known defect apparently) and shite battery life. Also, Project Soli was nothing to write home about. The only thing that I miss is Google's image processing; otherwise, good riddance.
Pixels and Nexus always had the most shoddy build quality. If you have been watching jerryrigeverything, you'll notice these phones can't even hold candle to most cheap chinese phones. But we are not supposed to talk about it. Even jerryrigeverything guy doesn't have guts to talk about it even though he's broken most pixels like a Parle-G biscuit.

Pixels and Nexus always had the most shoddy build quality. If you have been watching jerryrigeverything, you'll notice these phones can't even hold candle to most cheap chinese phones. But we are not supposed to talk about it. Even jerryrigeverything guy doesn't have guts to talk about it even though he's broken most pixels like a Parle-G biscuit.
I was a fan of the Nexus devices to be honest. They were launched at relatively accessible prices and the Nexus 4 and 5X served me very well. Also, Google has a chance to turn things around with their new line-up of phones. That being said, I'm very content with my Note 10+ and will continue to use it till it is beyond hope of repair. The E-waste tsunami is real, fellas.

Its not the Google man Its the Amban@s. Shameless fellows. Google only delivers what it is ordered to deliver right. Don't blame Google man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Google only delivers what it is ordered to deliver right. Don't blame Google man.
MODS Please excuse me for my strong language.
But it says designed by Google and is being promoted by Google India. Google also owns a good chunk of jio.

Coming to mobile, it's a 5 year old design. It was okay for such phone to exist 5 years ago. But not now. Small display, small RAM, small battery, garib version of android for high price of 6.5k? It's making rounds on International media suggesting India is very poor and it'll save India. They probably don't know that we have better choice of mobiles than most western countries.

I feel insulted as an Indian.

Last edited by a moderator:
But it says designed by Google and is being promoted by Google India. Google also owns a good chunk of jio.

Coming to mobile, it's a 5 year old design. It was okay for such phone to exist 5 years ago. But not now. Small display, small RAM, small battery, garib version of android for high price of 6.5k? It's making rounds on International media suggesting India is very poor and it'll save India. They probably don't know that we have better choice of mobiles than most western countries.

I feel insulted as an Indian.
Its like they are dumping used old phones or old stock here man. I too feeling insulted.

Back