Google problem in mozilla

darkseid

Disciple
Feb 6, 2008
Mumbai
hey everyone
when i enter anything in the google search bar and hit enter, nothing happens it just says loading and nothing else.
if i put any site name directly into the address bar then it works,even my torrent works,its just the google problem
pls help
:(

techfreak

Adept
Jun 19, 2007
After uninstalling try deleting the profile files or any traces left and try installing the latest version or simply use a good uninstaller program

sydras

Skilled
Jul 11, 2006
Is it possible that you have a virus that blocks google? I read about this somewhere but never experienced it. Are you able to access google using IE?

djvirus

Disciple
Jan 17, 2008
Hyderabad
if it still doesnt try using IE .. if and only if you see some websites poping up itself in IE "you've got SPAM" .

You to Tools in IE, click on Manage Addons, In the addons list if you see any unknown applications that you are not aware of, let me know.

darkseid

Disciple
Feb 6, 2008
Mumbai
ok i tried using 2.0.0.14,it doesnt work
i checked ie it doesnt work
it works on safari
in ie i dont think there is any file not known

darkseid

Disciple
Feb 6, 2008
Mumbai
ok i had safari open i opened ie,then when i went to google on ie a website popped up on safari
'' Trojan&SpywareScan ''
i attached a screen shot of the site

Attachments

• sit.JPG
    sit.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 78

djvirus

Disciple
Jan 17, 2008
Hyderabad
@darkseid : You've got "Spyware" which i predicted as i had a similar problem.

Try This :

Go to IE
Go To Tools
Click on Manage Addons
Paste a screen shot of the addons
Next step would be deleting this from the registry and using command prompt to delete the .dll files.

Sarge

Adept
Apr 10, 2008
The eight lettered DLL files are definitely spyware.

Get hold of a good Spyware remover like Spybot or ADaware and scan and remove these spywares.

Also search for these files in your C: in safe mode and delete them.

This should help.