Google sites down?

^ The link you supplied is working for me. Gmail is working as well. I am using chrome.
But yesterday i wasnt able to access https://www.google.com/dashboard/ via Chrome. Mozilla came to my rescue.

Youtube has issues. It is opening fine.. but not showing/fetching the vids when clicked on them. Draws a complete blank. Chrome/Mozilla/Opera.. No success. This was happening yesterday as well.

I am using BSNL

It's working fine right now but over the past week or so,my internet suddenly goes wild
Doesn't open certain sites and just bails out

Youtube is working fine here @Spacescreamer
Looks like its the ISP's that are being randomly affected

Last edited by a moderator:
well sometimes its even a DNS issue. I suggest you add some public DNS into your internet configuration and try - should work.

Not sure if it was an ISP thing, but after a near 3 hour Google outage, I am able to access the services normally now. ISP folks where clueless as always.

@Spacescreamer, my friend mentioned the same thing about Chrome having some issues yesterday. I use Opera and switched to Chrome and IE today but that didn't work.

Google might be up to something silently, considering lot of folks have been facing the YouTube issues. At least that has been working smoothly so far for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same problem with Youtube here. No error message or anything like that; just that the page will be completely blank, without showing any videos. Refreshing the page a few times would sometimes load the page.
Using Chrome with BSNL.

Same problem with Youtube here. No error message or anything like that; just that the page will be completely blank, without showing any videos. Refreshing the page a few times would sometimes load the page.
Using Chrome with BSNL.
Ooops, same thing is happening with me. I thought it is causing because of YouTube caching servers of my ISP (fivenet).

Back