gorgeous lady in the house

in kolkata nobody could give me a quote below 1.25lakhs... i got free gifts also

one 22' series 3 lcd
vaccum cleaner
50 dvd movie pack
free wall mount for both led and lcd tvs
dinner set

i got a
free 22"lcd tv free
vaccum cleaner
50 dvd movie pack

congrats .Looks awesome :D Also reminds me i have to get "Transformers - Revenge of the fallen " in 1080p .
by the way is this actually a LED TV or is it LED Backlit ?

The other day I saw this at Reliance Digital and had a debate with my friend regarding LED TV's being very expensive and a 40" wont come for 1 lakh or so .But i had to finally give up cause all the posters and stickers on the TV said LED TV. no where it was mentioned as LCD or LED backlit.

Anyone who can shed some light please :ashamed:. ? Have LED TV's become mainstream now ?

@OP sorry for the thread hijack .. it just struck me when I saw your gorgeous lady :p.

Congrats mate... she's a looker.

It's an LED EDGE Lit LCD. I'd like to see comparisions of this with a CCFL unit of the same series.

i am already enjoying hd stuff on her...its a treat to the eyes...the best part is the media 2.0 function..i just plug my usb in the port and there it is...it plays mkv,avi formats movies....its just so easy...

sankhadeep said:
i am already enjoying hd stuff on her...its a treat to the eyes...the best part is the media 2.0 function..i just plug my usb in the port and there it is...it plays mkv,avi formats movies....its just so easy...

That is indeed nice!! :hap2:

Udit said:
it's 7 series not 6 series

6 series is around 1L

Its the same panel with some sxtras thrown in. 1.25L seems a bit too much... but ofcourse the free gifts level it somewhat.

Its an awesome TV. Congratulations.

Back