CPU/Mobo Got a new mobo from fk but it doesn't have sticker about importer

So I got a new mobo yesterday from flipkart and I was downloading some bios form the website right now and I found that the box doesn't have any sticker about the importer, hence no import date.
Should I create a ticket with fk or is it normal with Asrock? I have never seen any electronic device/component without an importer label.

Also, there was no seal on the box. I saw on a youtube video and that box also was without seal no issue there. But why is there no import sticker?

It's an Asrock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 mobo.

So I got a new mobo yesterday from flipkart and I was downloading some bios form the website right now and I found that the box doesn't have any sticker about the importer, hence no import date.
Should I create a ticket with fk or is it normal with Asrock? I have never seen any electronic device/component without an importer label.

Also, there was no seal on the box. I saw on a youtube video and that box also was without seal no issue there. But why is there no import sticker?

It's an Asrock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 mobo.
It was a returned product from an ex-customer. Better speak with FK cc as its an FK and can FK things further..

To test a mobo obviously one has to break the seal etc.
Haha. I didn't say that the seal was broken. I said it was not even present. Just like there was no importer label.

But I have got confirmation from Asrock sales manager that it's genuine and under full warranty. And I don't even care if it works fine. Just had to confirm that there won't be any issue later if it was DOA.

Haha. I didn't say that the seal was broken. I said it was not even present. Just like there was no importer label.

But I have got confirmation from Asrock sales manager that it's genuine and under full warranty. And I don't even care if it works fine. Just had to confirm that there won't be any issue later if it was DOA.
Good then! Sometimes seal can also be carefully removed. But now that you got confirmation from Asrock then no worries further..

Back