Budget 41-50k Got quote for pc build from 2 shops. Is this the right pricing?

Spidy_Tm

Recruit
Quote pictures attached

Attachments

• IMG_20240401_182034_120.jpg
    IMG_20240401_182034_120.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20240401_182156_146.jpg
    IMG_20240401_182156_146.jpg
    446 KB · Views: 106
There is no ram with 3 years official warranty unless it is used or some Indian/Chinese generic oem. My suggestion is not buy offline as clearly your locality's sellers most likely know nothing much about pc components & certainly don't care about selling good quality components.

Interesting does it track real time rates. Because online vendors keep inc.or dec. Prices
It cannot track in real time as it relies on scraping. They do periodic updates.

I've seen that the prices are mostly accurate enough to not be a concern. Bigger concern however is that they do not track stock. So it is possible the product you're selecting will actually be out of stock when you visit the store's website.

There is no ram with 3 years official warranty unless it is used or some Indian/Chinese generic oem. My suggestion is not buy offline as clearly your locality's sellers most likely know nothing much about pc components & certainly don't care about selling good quality componen

Where should I these components online?

In no specific order
  • mdcomputers
  • Theitdepot
  • Vedantcomputers
  • Primeabgb
  • Nationalpc
  • Vishal peripherals
  • TPS Tech
List is not exhaustive. But usually between these guys, you should find most new parts
Thanks I will try to explore all of them for best deals. One more question, the local shop owner told me not to buy online because most of the components are OEM (idk what that means)

Thanks I will try to explore all of them for best deals. One more question, the local shop owner told me not to buy online because most of the components are OEM (idk what that means)
Use pcpricetracker.in for Checking prices across multiple sites from one aggregated site.

OEM - An original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides components for another company's product and works closely with the seller of the finished product.

Your local shop owner does not know what he's talking about OR is wilfully misleading you.

Back