Got yourself a spanking new console and need some help? Head here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed out the notification since i have disabled it.
@kauzy - Is it Corona MB , TX did released RGH 2.0 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
i dunno the version.. it is manufactured in 2012.. mithun said the rgh isn't available yet for my xbox :cry:

i dunno the version.. it is manufactured in 2012.. mithun said the rgh isn't available yet for my xbox :cry:
Hold on for now no dashboard updates , whats the dashboard version ? Someone did a rgh on newer models on Saturday at TX @dragon_unleashed

It had a chat with kauzy today afternoon and got to know that he is having a Jan 2012 Slim console which is having a corona motherboard it is hackable now as mentioned and proven in TX forums but with the current TX coolrunner rev c. chips the hack is very unstable and is not recommended by TX guys and they have asked us to wait for the new Coolrunner 3 chips to come out as they will give stable boot times on RGH2.0.
News Source:- Xecuter CR3 In Production/Free DIY Corona Upgrade/CPU RESET Cleaner/JRPv1 Upgrade - Team Xecuter
Xecuter DIY Corona16 CoolRunner Free Upgrade - Team Xecuter

I got a 360 slim 4GB model from ebay a few days ago. The manufacturing date is 27-12-2011 and Dashboard version is 2.0.13599.

I want to know if it can be modded (RGH) as of now or not. I assume updating dashboard will ruin my chances of getting the mod, so I haven't gone online.

I live in jaipur, so if anybody knows a good modder in jaipur or nearby, please let me know.

@sameer.sharma Your console is currently not hackable, you will need to wait for LT+ 3.0 firmware for your console. and rgh also cannot be done until TX releases coolrunner 3 as you have a corona motherboard.

I have a PS3 Super slim 12 GB and I want to connect an internal HDD but it requires a HDD mounting/housing bracket (caddy) which has to be bought separately. I personally feel they should have included it along with the console.

http://static.scan.co.uk/images/products/2002890-a.jpg

Is this available in India? I can't find it on Ebay or Flipkart and google isn't helping much either listing UK links despite trying to search locally. It's hard to believe it's not easily available as it defeats the purpose of the 12 GB Super slim which was originally meant to be expanded according to the user's requirements.
apologetic.png

Let me also know if there is any other way to work around the issue such as using an external USB connected HDD (I am not sure if I can download and play games from PSN using it or whether it's speed is even comparable to that of an internal drive, newbie here).

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back