Budget 51-70k GPU for 4K gaming below 75K

So it is wise to switch to Inno3d 4070 Twin X2 instead of Sapphire 6800 XT ?

lol what ? why sapphire, you can get MSI ASUS Gigabyte ASROCK for 6800xt be patient and look for them. Dont waste money on 4070 it will be hot trash very soon. in 40 series 4070ti is still "acceptable" i can say now you have to decide if you want acceptable card for 80k

Further 4070 and anything under it is just not worth it. I am playing Deadspace on 4k right now, and easily hit 13-14gb of VRAM. RE4 has 8GB worth textures. with UE5 coming there is no telling what will happen and 4k may become a dream again. in such a scenario 4k 60fps should be target and 16gb is right the vram for it.

Have u seen Silent Hill 2 requirements ? 6800xt for 1080p on MEDIUM textures, would you believe it.
lets say 6800xt cant give me native 60 fps and 4k resolution. Big deal! I usually play high settings not ultra so its fine, ultra is just not necessary. plus if i tweak around here there i can get 60 fps and thats all i need for AAA story based stuff (not FPS).

but if VRAM bottlenecks you, you will face crashing issues and textures wont load so you will see muddy textures.

Last edited:
Back