Audio Grado & Alessandro

Hey , I want to get the MS1i which is at $109+free shipping. Could somebody guide me through the process of ordering from Alessandro's Website.

Specifically, I have these queries:

Are there any discounts available (rebates that I dont know of :cool2:)

Can I pay directly by Visa ? Or is PayPal account necessary?

And what dollar conversion rate is used ?

What of customs,other duties etc ?

Thanks

I met the guy with the Grados on ebay.in today .First of all I want to thank the OP for bringing this ebay listing to the notice and Metalspree for informing me about a person whom he had met @ Jaben store in Singapore last week.

^^Without you two guys and all the co-incidences ,this day wouldn't have been the best day of my life :D.

I got in touch with the person and after a few e-mail exchanges, I called him up today and most surprising part was He lived 5 mins away from my place. When I told him I am also wannabe/budding audiophile, He was humble enough to come down to my place to pick me up. I went to his place and my first reaction was :O. Never seen such insane audio equipment ever in my life .Custom speakers - a dozen of it .Same with AVR,cans , a few IEMs and 1-2 vinyl player etc. A collection of more than 7000 original audio CDs. In short a true audio lover .He was humble enough to let me audition a few speakers and cans and told me about his plans to open an audio store .

Regarding the store, Its looks more of looks like his passion and hobby than a money making venture cause his primary work pays him really well and is more of like my dream job , that's all I can tell you !! The stuff he will be getting is all official products with Bill ,warranty and service.The prices might seem to be a little higher but considering the freight, customs etc and Complete warranty services etc. It might be well worth it !

Also there a big stock of Grados,Koss,Ibasso,Denon,and lots of other Jaben store stuff ready with him .The store should be up anytime soon.

It's going to be like a mini jaben store in India and there might be a full fledged physical store with auditioning etc if the demand is good.

I am like super duper happy today , after meeting this guy .He was so friendly and humble and treated me like a bro .I ended up chatting 3-4 hrs with him regarding audio, career and lots of other things.He is academically a genius as well from what I could see.;)

PS :

^All this might seem like a publicity of this guy or something but he really was one of the best person Ive ever met and I am glad I made a new friend today. Iv'e never met our onboard TE audiophiles like Chaos sir and Sangram sir but this gave me an insight to what they might be like.So humble ,down to earth and always ready to help .

The store should be up anytime soon.
It's going to be like a mini jaben store in India and there might be a full fledged physical store with auditioning etc if the demand is good.
wow good to hear that :clap:

hey FaH33m where exactly is this store coming up.vashi, nerul or somewhere else.need to know buddy .as i am from navimumbai too. :)

^ Hey there is time for the actual store to come up , it would depend on the demand as well. I guess it's very risky investing in such a hi-fi audio shop. Also the location is not yet fixed but it would most probably somewhere in Navi Mumbai only. :)

@Fah33m

Did you demo any of the products?

Did you talk abt the prices of the products?

What will be the difference in pricing if we buy directly from him?

And abt buying directly from him-what's your opinion?

^ I couldn't demo any Grado,Koss or the products he had for sale because most of them were all sealed in their original packaging.

I got an audition of some speakers, Wharfedale 9.6 or some customs don't remember which one were those .:p He had too many of them as well.

I spoke him about the higher pricing , he told me that since he is getting everything via official channel and international shipping by DHL.It's turning out to be slightly expensive for him .He said that he could give they buyers a copy of his original invoice from manufacturer if they feel the pricing is very high .

If you buy directly from him , the pricing should be atleast 6% lower as he has to pay 6% charges to ebay. Regarding buying directly, I suggest you contact him on ebay by message or mail him . I can vouch for the guy ,shouldn't be much of a hassle. ;).

Back