Grado SR125 Headphones / Cans * Stereophile *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Product - Grado SR125

Condition - 8/10 ( Little silver polish on the letter's written have faded , else everything is perfect )

Warranty - No , Had been originally bought from US by a friend .

Reason For Sale - As Always , Plenty of CAN's already lying around

What All included - Grado SR125 CANS , Sennheiser HD414 replacement pads , Grado Original 6.5mm to 3.5mm Adapter , Bowl Pads & Superlux Carrying Pouch .

Price -Sold to TE member meridien

I recently bought the replacement sennheiser HD414 replacemnet pads for them , and the sound-stage and comfort increased to a certain extent . Replacement pads are any-day better than the original bowl pads .

The Grado original 6.5mm to 3.5mm adapter is not the part of standard equipment , but was purchased separately , which alone costs approx 1800 on GEB .

The Sennheiser pads costed me approx Rs 850 , were bought just few days back through GEB in pair of two , and one pair was sold to a fellow TE member itself .

Carrying pouch also doesn't comes with the original grado's , rather i will include my Superlux HD681 carrying pouch .

Considering all the extra tit-bits i am providing with them i have kept the price reasonable . Still if u have any price suggestions or any negotiations , then serious genuine buyers are always welcome through PM's or can contact me directly on my mail - anubhav2345@gmail.com

Reviews:-

Grado SR125 Headphone Review

Grado SR-125 Reviews

Grado Laboratories SR 125 headphones | Stereophile.com

Grado SR125 Review - Headphones - CNET Reviews

Grado SR125 Headphone review - from the experts at whathifi.com

Pics :-

oops , forgot to BUMP :p

Grado Lover''s grab it .

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Can Trade With Top -Tier IEM's

Can Trade With Ipod Classic 160GB , Cowon J3 .

PM me offers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back