Grand punto masareti emotion 1.3 diesel is here !!!!finally

Hi all,

Just got myself week back my fav car GRAND PUNTO.. i call it masaretti as it looks like one :) . Had gone thru lot of options like I20 , FIGO , POLO but this masareti stole my heart and it really does.
Right from Looks to performance this is simply aweosme. People dont go by the name and TATA sales service drive the car and its brillaint. I have driven figo , i20 and polo but this car is superb.
Interior i would give it 6 out of 10 cant compare it to I20 and Polo but overall this car is seriously aweosme in terms of performance, handling , power , looks this italian red beauty steals the show .

Kindly have a look at the pics just got it completly modified now there is nuthing left to be done :D heheh .. i hope u guys luv it :)

image hosting

Forum Image Host

ultimabasher said:
The only thing I liked out Punto is the system they call Win and ME. The options are pretty good.

You may want to contact countrock as well.
its called 'blue n me'

@anks- congrats on acquiring a mini masserati....catch you at TFI

FIAT=Ferrari+Masserati+Alfa Romeo+Lancia+Chrysler+Abarth+Dodge+Jeep

Brilliant car with great looks and design! Well done! You have made a wise choice. Trust the Italians to make a fab looking car! As Jeremy Clarkson once said "In Italy its more important to look good rather than look where you are going and its the same story with their cars!"

hehe thanks everyone. trust me..when u ride this beauty u will forget figo polo and i20.. its looks aweosme and its stuns it... people dont go by the name.. drive it.. and c the difference :D

Back